Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider III - Light vs Dark Charity Match - Proudly supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia... Run and won

What's your mode du jour?

• Dark

• Light

• Depeche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, television is reality, and reality is less than television.
iu

Mop as I'm the reigning best player in the competition, I will pledge $1 for every DT point you get against me. If you get anything less than a 100, I'll assume you hate charity.

Mop as I'm the reigning best player in the competition, I will pledge $1 for every DT point you get against me. If you get anything less than a 100, I'll assume you hate charity.
I match you. Fridge.

I hope you have a deep wallet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lunch time, light moders:
1688268280031.png
Sun Ra has made a potato bake while Ligma has assembled a lovely light fruit platter.

1688268411390.png 1688268503470.png
I've got the gozleme happening and damicky has brought in some cheeses.

Now, Ligma will tell us how to eat this responsibly for our health and fitness. The correct response is "Thanks Ligs, I will keep that in mind" before ignoring her when you get to the table and tucking in.​

IbhEuEg.png

THE DECIDER III: GAME DAY

Game day is here, time to settle this score once and for all. 👊

Between the GD Board & Sweet FA crew who have already donated, we've currently raised $1721 for the Sikhs and all the good they do in our community, with several pledges made over the week which will see us bump that figure up even further.

Here's the link below for those able and happy to contribute to the fundraiser.

Keep those pledges coming and a big thank you to those who have pledged and already donated!!! 🙏

omgfridge Kennedy Parker Callums_Guns PhenomenalV1 The Majestic Tigerturbulance JyeDye Braklet Robertio Agent93 Frederico_WA
Elton Johns Wig brahj Mobbs Jabba73 NaturalDisaster Riviat Wosh damicky Ligma Chipmunk Sun Ra BLUEALLTHRU Mop Pie 4 Life Kilroy James Colorado T2B_ Falconista gab213 tony GWS Goose Dingster TedDougChris MWPP Tonga Bob MrsEddieBetts Gralin

IbhEuEg.png

THE DECIDER III: GAME DAY

Game day is here, time to settle this score once and for all. 👊

Between the GD Board & Sweet FA crew who have already donated, we've currently raised $1721 for the Sikhs and all the good they do in our community, with several pledges made over the week which will see us bump that figure up even further.

Here's the link below for those able and happy to contribute to the fundraiser.

Keep those pledges coming and a big thank you to those who have pledged and already donated!!! 🙏

omgfridge Kennedy Parker Callums_Guns PhenomenalV1 The Majestic Tigerturbulance JyeDye Braklet Robertio Agent93 Frederico_WA
Elton Johns Wig brahj Mobbs Jabba73 NaturalDisaster Riviat Wosh damicky Ligma Chipmunk Sun Ra BLUEALLTHRU Mop Pie 4 Life Kilroy James Colorado T2B_ Falconista gab213 tony GWS Goose Dingster TedDougChris MWPP Tonga Bob MrsEddieBetts Gralin
What's the start time Mr Wolf ?

winston-wolf-pretty-please-5zelr2qlukv4ydsf.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider III - Light vs Dark Charity Match - Proudly supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia... Run and won

Back