Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Your club literally backstabbed Ben Rutten to try and get him and then proceeded to heck up a CEO acquisition. Oh and what did Clarko say to your mob?

It's actually way funnier than that, let's go through the timeline lol

1. North Melbourne with Brad Scott end Essendon's last chance at a finals win (10 years ago)
  2. Essendon fans spend years making fun of Brad Scott to cope
  3. Alastair Clarkson is open to coaching - fields offers from clubs
  4. Essendon fire their coach because they think they are a shoe-in against North/GWS
  5. Clarkson tells them their approach was amateurish
  6. Essendon scramble and in a panic end up appointing... Brad Scott :$

It's funny - when he first got appointed I jokingly said something like "a prelim final thumping is the limit with Brad Scott at the helm", without realising that making a prelim final would literally be historic for the Bombers lol

I liked it better when you pelicans actually believed your basket case of a club was going to go past us on the ladder, now all you do is talk about drugzzz and 2014.

I liked it better when you pelicans actually believed your basket case of a club was going to go past us on the ladder, now all you do is talk about drugzzz and 2014.

What else is there to talk about with the Bombers for the last 20 years? 🫵😂

yes, keep worrying about stuff that happened 10 years ago and let it burn you on the inside.

in the meantime, you have not won a game in 270+ days. You are basically University in modern form.

Thats probably why your club will fold soon enough, too worried about everyone else.
Facts are facts. 20 years and nada finals wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of ladders, how are you guys going all the way down there? It’s a bit hard to see you from where we are.
Give it about 4 months and you'll know after you come crashing down in an Elimination final lol

That Harley Ried goal was top notch.

Good you got that 1 in 30 win against Gold Coast to bring a winning culture or something something

Good you got that 1 in 30 win against Gold Coast to bring a winning culture or something something
Not too shabby.

But I would of thought you'd be way too busy building a monument at Airport West for K Sheedy to be engaged in the affairs of other Clubs.

You'd think the only man to coach Essendon to a winning final since Neil Armstrong landed on the moon would be deserved of much more respect.

Not too shabby.

But I would of thought you'd be way too busy building a monument at Airport West for K Sheedy to be engaged in the affairs of other Clubs.

You'd think the only man to coach Essendon to a winning final since Neil Armstrong landed on the moon would be deserved of much more respect.
This is good, almost as good as Harley's double fend off on the weekend.

sidenote: If we build the Sheeds monument can we then actually send him to the moon?

This is good, almost as good as Harley's double fend off on the weekend.

sidenote: If we build the Sheeds monument can we then actually send him to the moon?

Harley Reid isn't fit to polish Eddie Ford's boots. I wouldn't have him if he begged.

Georgie Wardlaw ( the ex Bumber supporter) says hi! He's kicked a few ripping goals throughout the season. Shame he doesn't wear the red and black.:cool:

Georgie Wardlaw ( the ex Bumber supporter) says hi! He's kicked a few ripping goals throughout the season. Shame he doesn't wear the red and black.:cool:
I like George, he's a good young talent.

Hopefully one day he can sing the clubs song

Remove this Banner Ad

Back