MJ101

Senior List
Aug 30, 2005
The Moon
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Fighting Irish!!!!!
Ok....the title of the thread is slightly misleading as wel all know that sting will never wrestle in the WWE. As we all know his main gripe was that after all his years of hard work in and out of the ring, he never trusted McMahon and how he would be used after the infamous "who in the blue hell are you" incident of Booker T's WWE debut.

However, lets us indulge ourselves in a bit of imagination and creative thinking. Lets say the stinger was to join the WWE how we would most like to see him used/introduced?

Would he stalk Orton/Batista from the rafters? Or go head to head with the Undertaker? Is he the man to tach John Cena how the big boys do it? Or is a Wrestlmania main event versus HBK too much good to refuse? Just some ideas.

Wanted everyone elses thoughts and how we would love to see this legend of the game be used if he ever entred McMahon's WWE.
How the his character would be done the most justice?

Vince would job him, or have him beaten up by triple H to prove how inferior he is

LOL

I'd hope they'd let him use his bloody gimmick instead of just forcing him into boring predictable 1v1 matches. Infuriates me how a) they dont bother with entrance music for interferences anymore and b) Faces cant possibly lose w/o being cheated

LOL

I'd hope they'd let him use his bloody gimmick instead of just forcing him into boring predictable 1v1 matches. Infuriates me how a) they dont bother with entrance music for interferences anymore and b) Faces cant possibly lose w/o being cheated

What do either of those have to do with Sting?

And heels winning by cheating has been a wrestling staple since forever. It isn't just some crazy wacky new McMahon scheme.

Vince would job him, or have him beaten up by triple H to prove how inferior he is

Thats exactly why he wouldnt join WWE. He had the ill feeling that after all his time and hard work, and although he is considered a legend by many, he all in all is WCW/TNA and in Vince's world, that makes you an absolute "peon" to quote him exactly.

No disrespect to Triple H but in my eyes sting is easily at the same level. Sting, over his career, has mixed it with the best in the business in hogan, flair, savage, goldberg etc and would deserve respect in the WWE, but as you seem to agree would not receive.

I would actually take no greater satisfaction in seeing the stinger stalk triple H from the rafters and putting him in the scorpion deathlock and make him squirm before eventually tapping out. Ive have never liked the game though. Complete meathhead.

No disrespect to Triple H but in my eyes sting is easily at the same level. Sting, over his career, has mixed it with the best in the business in hogan, flair, savage, goldberg etc Ive have never liked the game though. Complete meathhead.

Now i know why sting wont join, WWE and yes i know HHH is politicala nd the rest but isnt a meathead he always did what he needed to do to get ahead.

And how the hell can you call goldberg one the greats he had two moves and that was it, it never ceased to amaze me that the crowds were chanting for him while he wasnt on

Now i know why sting wont join, WWE and yes i know HHH is politicala nd the rest but isnt a meathead he always did what he needed to do to get ahead.

And how the hell can you call goldberg one the greats he had two moves and that was it, it never ceased to amaze me that the crowds were chanting for him while he wasnt on

I have never liked triple h's character. Back from the days when he fueded with Austin etc. I dont no what makes me think it but everytime i see him i just think meathead.

On Goldberg. Ok had two moves but his run of wins and the night that he captured the title from hogan is easily in my top 10 moments of wrestling folklore. His power and athleticism was something to behold. I forget how many nights that Nitro beat raw, around 85, and i wold suggest that for the later part of the WCW reign, Goldberg can be held highly responsible!

I have never liked triple h's character. Back from the days when he fueded with Austin etc. I dont no what makes me think it but everytime i see him i just think meathead.

On Goldberg. Ok had two moves but his run of wins and the night that he captured the title from hogan is easily in my top 10 moments of wrestling folklore. His power and athleticism was something to behold. I forget how many nights that Nitro beat raw, around 85, and i wold suggest that for the later part of the WCW reign, Goldberg can be held highly responsible!

both bischoof and mcmahon say it was the nwo that really gave wcw the ratings eadge its was about the time of goldbergs reign and the breakdown of the NWO that wwe stole back ratings supremacy

both bischoof and mcmahon say it was the nwo that really gave wcw the ratings eadge its was about the time of goldbergs reign and the breakdown of the NWO that wwe stole back ratings supremacy

Sting is a wrestling Icon he will not sell out and join the WWE.
And on the NWO there is a rumor that TNA will let the outsiders reform.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sting is a wrestling Icon he will not sell out and join the WWE.
And on the NWO there is a rumor that TNA will let the outsiders reform.:thumbsu:

The rumour was actually that Kevin Nash approached upper management and asked them about reforming The Outsiders and bringing in his buddy Scott Hall. Apparently Hall has been doing well since he was last pictured being on the unfit side and stuff.

Last I heard he was doing work in Puerto Rico and was looking for a return to either tNA or WWE...it seems that good word from Nash might see him in TNA. If they were willing to go for all that.

Fans loved him, which is what it's all about, Hogan is one of the greats, how many moves did he have? not many. Goldberg & Hogan had presence, which is a wrestlers most important asset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sting in the WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back