Song Contest Part XXII, Host: TubbsFarquhar, Theme: Artists From Your Generation, Votes Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

5. St. Vincent - "Broken Man" A great return to form with her latest album. omgfridge 7th
4. Raye - "Genesis" The genre mixing hit the spot. Raye has talent to burn. Chipmunk 5th
3. N.A.S.A. - "Gifted" Had no idea this song existed despite loving the 3 featured artists. Lunchlady Doris 12th
2. Ben Lee - "Burn to Shine" Always have a soft spot for Ben. Rodney Dangerfield 12th
1. The Northern Boys - "Nobody likes Me" Rewarded for it's point of difference. Flow is quality. spudmaster 6th

Billy. They Might Be Giants - "Ana Ng" I struggle with nasally vocals. Edit - goddammit I've done it again.

HM's. Russ, The Chi-Lites and Naked Giants.

Playlist rating. 6/10. Again, I liked the choices but they weren't hitting consistently.

Wasn’t expecting to win this round! This week’s theme is Technology. Noms will be due by 10 pm AEST Friday

I hope this is ok….
Are previous nominations allowed?

Noooooo are you sure?? lol

5. Toby - The Chi-Lites
4. Someplace Green - Jimmie Rodgers
3. Ana Ng - They Might Be Giants
2. Bloodstains on the Captain's Log - Carach Angreti
1. Misunderstood - Russ

Billie: Genesis - RAYE

5: Pest - Regurgitator
4: Half Man Half God - Don Broco
3: Bloodstains on the Captain's Log
2: Chase It Down
1: True Blue
Billy: Burn to Shine - Ben Lee

How to avoid hosting part 4:
Always give votes to your main competitor and hope they don't recognise you as their's. 😉😁

5: The Chi-Lites - Toby raskolnikov
4: The Northern Boys - Nobody Likes Me spudmaster
3: NASA ft Kanye West, Santogold and Lykke Li - Gifted Lunchlady Doris
2: DON BROCO - HALF MAN HALF GOD hotchilli
1: Carach Angren - Bloodstains On The Captain’s Log Purple7x08_24

BM: The Bedroom Philosopher - Tram Inspector Saint

Playlist rating. 6/10. Again, I liked the choices but they weren't hitting consistently.
If i was entering, my noms would bump this up to a good 9/10

5 - Naked Giants - Green Fuzz - 2nd - Ulahoopski - Just the kind of weird I like. Double theme link, epic length
4 - The Northern Boys - Nobody Likes Me - 6th - spudmaster - These guys have always cracked me up
3 - Regurgitator - Pest - 1st - FreoGirl - Love the gurge, bonus for new music
2 - TMBG - Ana Ng - 8th - Tonga Bob - Classic, now stuck in my head for a week
1 - Jimmi Rodgers - Someplace Green - 8th - Fossie 32 - Just very pleasant

FreoGirl

The good thing is you now know how to host.

My nomination The Captains Log was something Ive found thats quite intriguing. Not really sure what genre.

I was going to nom this for last round if anyone gets the link

5) Regurgitator
4) Naked Giants
3) Filter
2) NASA
1) Bobby Gillespie & Jehnny Beth

B) Jimmie Rodgers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t expecting to win this round! This week’s theme is Technology. Noms will be due by 10 pm AEST Friday

I hope this is ok….
A techno round ❤️

5: Pest - Regurgitator
4: Half Man Half God - Don Broco
3: Bloodstains on the Captain's Log
2: Chase It Down
1: True Blue
Billy: Burn to Shine - Ben Lee

How to avoid hosting part 4:
Always give votes to your main competitor and hope they don't recognise you as their's. 😉😁
I can never work out who they are lol

Usually at least no previous podiums which is most common - am I right guys?
Yeah I usually say no previous podiums.

Some people are more specific and say no previous noms after Round 400 or something. It's up to the host how much work they want to put in :p

Yeah I usually say no previous podiums.

Some people are more specific and say no previous noms after Round 400 or something. It's up to the host how much work they want to put in :p
Makes it more complicated adding the round restriction . No previous podiums is a good compromise I guess - I don’t do any previous noms myself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back