Should the Lions keep Fagan around if they lose tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

What's behind the drop off? Is it mental scarring like Sydney from 2022 - 2023? If so, then despite a down year they should be ready to bounce back in 2025.

If they're just getting old then other questions need to be asked.

Either way, I hope they keep Fages.

The list really isnt as good as people think. 1 to 22 its very good but 22-44 its completely not up to it and could be worst depth in league outside West Coast who I think are worse. The 5 injuries they have force them to play players at 17-22 who are just not AFL quality

Fletcher/Ryan/Ah Chee/Reville/Answerth are not players you want to be playing. If you go through Hawks botton 5 today they obliterated what those 5 contributed and alot of the time thats the difference

they get a free hit in Levi Ashcroft this year who should be a top 5 draft pick

I think he's taken them as far as he can

He plays the same players and doesn't drop enough poor performers - they've had to play kids due to the injury list

Someone with a new voice, tougher stance to drive them up again wouldn't hurt

Fages take a year off and coach Tassie!

they get a free hit in Levi Ashcroft this year who should be a top 5 draft pick

I think he's taken them as far as he can

He plays the same players and doesn't drop enough poor performers - they've had to play kids due to the injury list

Someone with a new voice, tougher stance to drive them up again wouldn't hurt

Fages take a year off and coach Tassie!
The problem is no one would be a better available coach up until this season the Lions had won more games than anyone else

If we are to get rid if Fagan why not Craig Starcovich as mens coach. Easily the best AFLW coach since it started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fletcher/Ryan/Ah Chee/Reville/Answerth are not players you want to be playing. If you go through Hawks botton 5 today they obliterated what those 5 contributed and alot of the time thats the difference

bad take

fletcher would comfortably be your team’s second best young player behind reid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back