Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dublin don't bring the same crowds in hurling that they do in Gaelic football. They traditionally are pretty crap at hurling to be honest with you!
The only interest I have in hurling is hurling insults at people. Benny Hill was good at that - a woman comes up to him one day and says, "Sir, do you think I'm pretty?"

He scoffs at her and says, "You're kidding, right?"

She says, "Oh come on now - I reckon I've turned a few heads in my time."

Benny says, "Yeah - and a few stomachs."

Anyone watching the European championships in soccer? I'm going for the Netherlands in that. They would be my joint second favourite country in soccer along with Brazil.

Anyone watching the European championships in soccer? I'm going for the Netherlands in that. They would be my joint second favourite country in soccer along with Brazil.

Croatia

Big game against Albania tonight

Morning Rats and my faves!

Wednesday Morning Water GIF by Yevbel

Giddy Up!!
Whats Up Hello GIF by Nickelodeon

OK I've finally caught up, but now I have to start work. No doubt there'll be another 5 pages by the time I start morning tea at 8.15am :).

That’s my goal! Let’s get started on this project

Cmon Cork!!!!
The winners will probably play Limerick in the semi final. Limerick of course are going for five all Irelands in a row this year.

Cork traditionally are a powerhouse of the sport, but our most recent all Ireland win was back in 2005.

We have been winning a lot of all Irelands at underage level in recent years, so hopefully that will transition into success at senior level soon enough.

The Dutch or Spain are my tip to win too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The winners will probably play Limerick in the semi final. Limerick of course are going for five all Irelands in a row this year.

Cork traditionally are a powerhouse of the sport, but our most recent all Ireland win was back in 2005.

We have been winning a lot of all Irelands at underage level in recent years, so hopefully that will transition into success at senior level soon enough.
There was a young man from Bengal
Who went to a fancy dress ball
He decided to risk it
Dressed up as a biscuit
But a dog ate him up in the hall

Oh sorry - not that sort of limerick......

If we win this grand final then i'm considering it to be a belated birthday present. My birthday is on Friday the same day as the Blues v Cats game.:D Then we have the OOB's best and fairest awards on Saturday and the big game on Sunday.

We better make sure that the best and fairest awards is a low key affair. No overdoing the partying and drinking etc! We need to be tucked up in bed nice and early ahead of the big game the following day.:laughv1:

Last edited:
There was a young man from Bengal
Who went to a fancy dress ball
He decided to risk it
Dressed up as a biscuit
But a dog ate him up in the hall

Oh sorry - not that sort of limerick......
Oh it was better than the Gold City Royals attempts at poetry anyway mate.:laughv1:

If we win this grand final than i'm considering it to be a belated birthday present. My birthday is on Friday the same day as the Blues v Cats game.:D Then we have the OOB's best and fairest awards on Saturday and the big game on Sunday.

We better make sure that the best and fairest awards is a low key affair. No overdoing the partying and drinking etc! We need to be tucked up in bed nice and early ahead of the big game the following day.:laughv1:
Yeah! Like that’s gonna happen.

I play better rough anyway I find!

Bottoms up!

Tuborg Gold... I haven't seen any of that since about 1978.

Good movie though, I should watch it again. Beverly D'Angelo is hotter than Sondra Locke.
Google it, it's still available in liquor stores.

We've dealt with the worst that the Dragons, Gold City Royals and East Side Hawks have thrown at us this year, so don't you worry we're more than well prepared for the challenge here.:laughv1:
Oh, you poor man.

Yeah! Like that’s gonna happen.

I play better rough anyway I find!

Bottoms up!
I sound like my mother there tbh. Make sure ye're all in bed nice and early.:laughv1:

Oh it was better than the Gold City Royals attempts at poetry anyway mate.:laughv1:
There was a young man from Sydney
Who drank till he ruined his kidney
He drank and he drank
And he shrank and he shrank
But he had fun doin' it, didn't he!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Back