Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We got to the grand final without training - what is this madness???
umm doesnt practice mean standing at bar and swigging away and then dancing with the lovely lady rats ?

that all i done for all my preseason training

umm doesnt practice mean standing at bar and swigging away and then dancing with the lovely lady rats ?

that all i done for all my preseason training
Well nice to see you've read our induction booklet.

That's the correct answer.

Game On Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

It's on like... Michelle Kwan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should. I will kick things off.
tumblr_n5fxpwojDR1qedb29o1_400.gif

Tuborg Gold... I haven't seen any of that since about 1978.

Good movie though, I should watch it again. Beverly D'Angelo is hotter than Sondra Locke.

Rats, I have a novel idea.

Should we train this week? Just this once?
I'm training a lot this week.

That's an in-joke for my team. And other travellers.😉

Only my half sister I promise

I don't know when the cultural shift happened, but it seems that every modern prawn media genre has something to do with step-family... it's weird. At least according to Pugsley, I wouldn't know it myself...

:think::whistle:

Goal scoring is not one of my strong points. I've only scored three of them for the OOB's! Nonetheless i'm hoping to bag myself a goal or two on Sunday.

I was told by one of the Gold City Royals that they operate a no Irish selection policy.:rolleyes: Sigh perhaps if they adopted a more open minded approach to recruitment, then they might have been in the grand final.

Well the OOB's and the Swamprats have brought in some imports from outside of Australia. In the OOB's corner you have as my username suggests me representing Ireland.

We also have Braklet from the USA, and we have a Scottish person as well on our list, but he hasn't posted yet this year sadly. In the Swamprats corner we have GremioPower representing Brazil. May all three of us have great games this Sunday!:D

Last edited:
Vintage Ant Bear is scary for the rest of the competition. Things happen, people go missing and the Rats win flags.
We've dealt with the worst that the Dragons, Gold City Royals and East Side Hawks have thrown at us this year, so don't you worry we're more than well prepared for the challenge here.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Back