Event Season 37 ALL-SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

No thanks.

You still seem irritated and puzzled you weren’t selected. Did the BC stuff up?

Yes I am puzzled that the Mobbs Medal winner did not get into the ALL SFA team. I'm sure most posters would be.

BC doesn't even exist anymore, the only relevance BC has in this league now is your date of birth.

Yes I am puzzled that the Mobbs Medal winner did not get into the ALL SFA team. I'm sure most posters would be.

BC doesn't even exist anymore, the only relevance BC has in this league now is your date of birth.

Why state the obvious?

The BC has been dead longer than your bladder Horry.

Surely, it would be fun for the old BC to get the Band back together for a week. Ditto the combative Baghdadaists of old.

Surely, it would be fun for the old BC to get the Band back together for a week. Ditto the combative Baghdadaists of old.

There was some real renewed camaraderie once the miggs news filtered through but far too many have moved on from here. I do hold hope for a BC Invitational in the coming seasons in honour of our fallen comrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was some real renewed camaraderie once the miggs news filtered through but far too many have moved on from here. I do hold hope for a BC Invitational in the coming seasons in honour of our fallen comrade.

Great idea.

PhotoCollage_20240620_142350147.jpg

Congratulations to all those selected, especially Wosh , Gralin and moginie

I thought I'd be a good chance of making the team after almost winning the Fred, but after looking at my selection I feel a bit lucky to have been selected.
Having played Full Forward all season, it seems a bit weird to be named on the half forward flank. If I'm not in the top two key forwards then I could understand maybe sneaking into the forward pocket, but half forward flank is nothing like the role I played.

Sorry to whichever small forward missed out just to fit me into a position I don't deserve.

Happy to be selected :thumbsu: Just feels a bit weird.

I thought I'd be a good chance of making the team after almost winning the Fred, but after looking at my selection I feel a bit lucky to have been selected.
Having played Full Forward all season, it seems a bit weird to be named on the half forward flank. If I'm not in the top two key forwards then I could understand maybe sneaking into the forward pocket, but half forward flank is nothing like the role I played.

Sorry to whichever small forward missed out just to fit me into a position I don't deserve.

Seems like as usual it's tarks fault

All class as always.
Congrats especially to sausageroll 🤗

If sausageroll doesn't want it can I have his spot?

On second thought, half forward flank suddenly sounds pretty good to me.

But seriously, are you not in the team? Did you play half forward flank? If you won the Mobbs from the flank you'd hacv to be a lock in that spot.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back