Event Season 37 ALL-SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

How could anyone hate Pants? Until this week I’d forgotten he was still in the SFA. Does he still post.i seem to remember his long suits were ‘happy to meet’ and ‘mice nelt’ which would be apt for that Damikey guy.
I KNOW RIGHT???

1718804963727.png

To all selected A BIG Congratulations

1718805260781.png

Some great work done here tonight ClarkeM and while your not well I read too :(

Much thanks also to those who do the work behind the scenes in support- Headless AnUltimateRessie and ?

How could anyone hate Pants? Until this week I’d forgotten he was still in the SFA. Does he still post.i seem to remember his long suits were ‘happy to meet’ and ‘mice nelt’ which would be apt for that Damikey guy.

Who is Damikey?

Congrats on All-SFA, moginie
Yes Moginie.🥂
Congrats on SFA selection.

But can someone please get me out of those ghastly Hawks colours asap😀🐎

Last edited:
djHpozT.png

Gralin - a 33-game veteran – if ever there were such a thing, Gralin goes back-to-back with All-Sweet FA selections. Gralin dominated the wing (and centre) for the Mount Buller Demons in Season 37, averaging 21 disposals, 6 marks, and close to a goal per game. Along with 82 posts per match thread, Gralin was a force on and off field. Congratulations, Gralin, on your second All-Sweet FA selection in as many seasons - at this rate, you'll overtake Filth in no time!

Robertio - a respected leader for the grand final-bound Ophidian Old Boys, Robertio salutes for All-Sweet FA selection number three in Season 37. The Season 31 Deestroy Medalist was huge in the guts for the Old Boys, with 18 touches and 5.5 marks per game to go along with a massive 115 posts per match thread. This All-Sweet FA jacket will look beautiful alongside Robertio's Season 35 and Season 36 selections - a triple treat for the Old Boys' midfield dynamo. Well done Robertio on also being nominated as the Season 37 All-SFA Captain.

AnUltimateRessie - rounding out the center line is AnUltimateRessie. Going by this season's performances, perhaps "AnUltimateWinger" would be more appropriate! AUR played all 16 home and away games on the wing, notching up averages of 23 disposals, 5.5 marks, and 2 tackles. Along with 11 goals, and a hugely engaged season (69 posts per match thread), AUR had a season to remember, now capped off with a deserved second All-Sweet FA selection.

Thanks for the write-up Headless
Congrats Robertio on getting SFA Captain!
stephen colbert wow GIF

You’re still yapping lies? Oh dear.
Should be relatively easy for you to provide a couple of screen shots showing you providing the Committee with our selections and then also the vote we participated in to help select the current team.

When you do, I will stop pointing out that we were deliberately excluded from the selection process by you overreaching and breaking the very rules your job is to implement .

Should be relatively easy for you to provide a couple of screen shots showing you providing the Committee with our selections and then also the vote we participated in to help select the current team.

When you do, I will stop pointing out that we were deliberately excluded from the selection process by you overreaching and breaking the very rules your job is to implement .
Team selection is not a vote.

Team selection is not a vote.
It has been in the past where there is not an initial consensus.

It avoids the kind of **** ups this team is accused of having, such as the Mobbs medalist not getting in while someone that no team nominated in that position does.

Of course, if you have a rogue Admin who ignores all the rules and conventions when it suits an agenda, then voting for something to reach a consensus is an inconvenience to be avoided.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest, this is the 3rd season in a row that pants has had stats good enough to make the All-SFA team. I think the Committee is running out of excuses as to why they clearly don't like pantskyle.

Purple7x08_24 Your selection makes sense. pantskyle not getting in, especially this season, makes a mockery of whatever prestige the All-SFA beforehand. It probably had none, but thank you for making that obvious tonight.

I am old school that if active the main award winners should be locks.
I see this as someone making a personal decision to exclude the Mobbs Medallist from the All SFA team.

Make no mistake, I am no longer nice now.

Lick my LiFePO4 battery packed arse.

Congratulations to all selected. I will continue my jealousy until such time I get my first blazer.
You’re too selfless. The Sweet FA was built on captains and LG’s pandering to their own egos. Selflessness is always unrewarded in this environment

You’re too selfless. The Sweet FA was built on captains and LG’s pandering to their own egos. Selflessness is always unrewarded in this environment
Maybe I should play FF next season then 🤔

I am old school that if active the main award winners should be locks.
I see this as someone making a personal decision to exclude the Mobbs Medallist from the All SFA team.

Make no mistake, I am no longer nice now.
Nice to see you put on your big boy pantskyle

A few E-Penises a few inches shorter this morning.

While a few have grown.

Also, imagine not putting the Mobbs medalist in though. 0 credibility to this team.

He will be now known as pantspriddis

The Bombers were included in the discussion process through their club rep, absolutely.

It's just a real shame no Bombers players were nominated for the All-SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back