Competitions SBFFL '17 RD 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd wager there's a fair number who don't have their players tagged correctly for keys or not. None of us got the book this year and they ditched the app so we're out of date.

I tended to do a bit of a look to see they weren't taking the mickey, but the last couple of weeks my oppo hasn't had his team on the site so I just take it on trust.
I think we've been pretty good at naming KPP's. There's one of us naming a KPD that I'm not so sure about :p but I've been letting it slide :)

That was my take his position is derived from SC which is defender and he meets the KP rule which is over 1.90m. Happy to be told if I'm doing it wrong!
I don't think that's the rule, but Champion Data considered him a Key Defender last year and as we don't know any different for this year he is a Key Defender as far as I am concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think that's the rule, but Champion Data considered him a Key Defender last year and as we don't know any different for this year he is a Key Defender as far as I am concerned.
Yep, if he was a Key defender last year, he should definitely be a key defender this year! I'll admit, I didn't check heights or anything, I just don't remember him playing as a Key defender pre-injury. Although he hadn't played in 900 days so my memory's a bit hazy. Thought he was medium sized and would have played 4th defender behind, Talia, Hartigan and Lever. But I am more than happy for him to rightfully and continue to be a KPD :) (y)
My bad CF!

Yep, if he was a Key defender last year, he should definitely be a key defender this year! I'll admit, I didn't check heights or anything, I just don't remember him playing as a Key defender pre-injury. Although he hadn't played in 900 days so my memory's a bit hazy. Thought he was medium sized and would have played 4th defender behind, Talia, Hartigan and Lever. But I am more than happy for him to rightfully and continue to be a KPD :) (y)
My bad CF!
No offence taken at all mate. Like I said if there's something I'm not quite getting right I am happy to be told.

When I went through them I was sure that it was going to be Otten which was the problem, but I checked the list (another site have conveniently spelt it all out for us) and sure enough he is eligible. I will post the list again for clarification.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back