Sante v Hasus

Remove this Banner Ad

The show cuts back from a commercial break.

All of a sudden, the lights dim and a high beat tune hits the PA System. The crowd go wild as Hasus taunts the crowd. Hasus slowly takes his time as he moves down the aisle to the ring. Hasus walks around the ring once and grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring. Hasus raises the microphone to his lips...

Hasus: Sante, you say that I am a joke, you say that wrestling is fake, son you do not know when to shut your mouth. Next week, Monday Night Raw, I will make you eat those words. I do not take crap from no one, not you, not anyone.

*Hasus chant*

Hasus: Sante, I have warned you time and time again not to mess with me, now you will receieve the ultimate punishment...

JR: Harsh words by Hasus

King: Without a doubt, Sante better be careful

Hasus leaves the ring with a slight grin on his face..

Colbossa said:
Well done HASUS,looking forward to the reply from SANTE and looking forward to the match,i will be at ringside. :) thanx
Well done... You tipped against me.... Don't you pity me.. :mad:

well, it looks like sante is being the soft******** he is and not showing up.

GO HASUS!!

I made this just for the occasion :)

Gene.jpg

Hasus said:
Well done... You tipped against me.... Don't you pity me.. :mad:
I Said Well Done for taking this post as it was meant......a bit of fun ....You and Sante seem to be fighting alot so i thought id make a match.No Pity ...Just a bit of fun dude so chill. Thanx :)

Radz comes down to the ring.

Radz - Hasus, look at you, with your 200 dollar hair cut, baggy pants, sloppy boots, you would not stand against me or sante, so how bout you get one of your "FRIENDS" and we settle this in the ring, in a tag team match.

"CROWD CHEERS LOUDLY"

JR - What do we have in store for next week
King - I dont know but they were harsh words from Radz, guess sante does have Friends hahaha

The lights in the arena switch off, Radz stands in the ring unaware of what is happening. All of a sudden, the lights switch back on and Hasus is standing behind Radz. Radz slowly begins looking around as Hasus is staring deep into his fearful eyes. Radz goes for a punch to the head but Hasus reverses it into a Arn Anderson spine buster. Hasus grabs the mic....

Hasus: Son, you do not understand Sante's fate. If you don't want to be apart of the pain of which Sante is going to receive this week, then I suggest you do not mess with me ever again. BUT seeing though you decided to speak down to me, YOUR fate has also been chosen.

JR: What does this mean? Hasus is getting himself involved in a Handicap match?

King: No idea JR, Hasus better watch himself though.

*Crowd errupt in a Hasus chant*

Sante v Hasus

Jim Ross: Hello and welcome to Sante v Hasus!
Jim Ross: We have a great show for you tonight!

Hasus vs Sante
Non-Title Match
(I suck balls begins to play as Hasus makes his way to the ring.)
Making his way to the ring at this time hailing from Gayland, weighing in at 200 pounds, and standing at a height of 6'1 is Hasus!
(The crowd cheers for Hasus.)
(Richmond Tigers Theme Song begins to play as Sante makes his way to the ring.)
Making his way to the ring at this time hailing from Adelaide, weighing in at 190 pounds, and standing at a height of 5'10" is Sante!
(The crowd boos Sante.)
(The bell sounds and the match is underway!)
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus sends Sante into the ropes and trips him. That's what I like to see in a match!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus picks up Sante and suplexes him!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus clotheslines Sante, covers him.............1,2, kickout
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus has just hit Sante where the sun doesn't shine! That would have hurt
Jerry Lawler: Hasus picks up Sante and hits him with three German Suplexes
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus picks up Sante and slams him down with a powerbomb!
Jerry Lawler: Hasus hits Sante with a punch and Sante looks a little dazed!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus has just hit Sante where the sun doesn't shine! That would have hurt
Jerry Lawler: Sante is slowly getting up... looks like he's hurt.
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus sends Sante into the ropes and trips him. That's what I like to see in a match!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus clotheslines Sante, covers him.............1,2, kickout
Jim Ross: Hasus pokes Sante's eye!! What a cheater
Jim Ross: Sante gets back up to his feet.
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus dropkicks Sante and sends him flying!
Jim Ross: Hasus picks up Sante from the mat.
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus locks the Sharpshooter on Sante
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus pokes Sante in the eye.
Jim Ross: Hasus goes for a powerbomb, but Sante manages to slip out!
Jim Ross: Hasus dropkicks Sante in the face with ease! Sante is out on his feet!
Jerry Lawler: Hasus executes a beautiful kick that sends Sante into the ropes!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus picks up Sante and slams him down with a powerbomb!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus atomic drops Sante!!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus kicks Sante and picks him up for more punishment.
Jim Ross: Hasus dropkicks Sante in the face with ease! Sante is out on his feet!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus sends Sante into the ropes and hits Sante with a jumpkick!
Jim Ross: Hasus grabs Sante and slams him to the mat with a wicked suplex!!
Jerry Lawler: Hasus was a little hasty here and barely pulled off that powerbomb.
Jonathan Coachman: Sante punches Hasus and then another punch
Jonathan Coachman: Sante punches Hasus and then another punch
Jonathan Coachman: Sante picks up Hasus and slams him down with a powerbomb!
Jim Ross: Hasus gets back up to his feet.
Jonathan Coachman: Sante pokes Hasus in the eye.
Jerry Lawler: Hasus hits Sante with a devastating kick to the gut!
Jerry Lawler: Sante hits Hasus with the Bulldog
Jonathan Coachman: HA HA! Sante tried to kick Hasus but Hasus reversed it into a Sleeper Holder!!
Jonathan Coachman: Sante ducks and quickly hits Hasus with a monstrous uppercut!!!
Jonathan Coachman: Sante picks up Hasus and suplexes him!
Jonathan Coachman: Sante clotheslines Hasus, covers him.............1,2, kickout
Jonathan Coachman: Sante sends Hasus into the ropes and trips him. That's what I like to see in a match!
Jim Ross: Sante picks up Hasus from the mat.
Jim Ross: Hasus pokes Sante's eye!! What a cheater
Jim Ross: Hasus suplexes Sante off the turnbuckle
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus locks the Sharpshooter on Sante
Jim Ross: Hasus with the Neckbreaker on Sante
Jerry Lawler: Hasus hits Sante with a punch and Sante looks a little dazed!
Jim Ross: Hasus picks up Sante and piledrives Sante's head into the mat!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus sends Sante into the ropes and hits Sante with a jumpkick!
Jim Ross: Sante jumps back up to his feet!
Jim Ross: Hasus winds back and releases a wicked punch on Sante!!!
Jonathan Coachman: Hasus kicks Sante and picks him up for more punishment.
Jerry Lawler: Hasus was a little hasty here and barely pulled off that powerbomb.
Jim Ross: Hasus grabs Sante by the arm, pulls him down, and puts on an armbar!
Jim Ross: Sante jumps back up to his feet!
Jim Ross: Hasus grabs Sante by the arm, pulls him down, and puts on an armbar!
Jim Ross: Hasus locks Sante in an abdominal stretch!
Jonathan Coachman: Sante ducks and quickly hits Hasus with a monstrous uppercut!!!
Jim Ross: Sante picks up Hasus.
Jerry Lawler: Sante hits Hasus with the The Pedigree!
Jerry Lawler: Sante goes for the pin!
Earl Hebner: 1, 2, 3!
Jonathan Coachman: We have a winner!

Winner: Sante

Sante > Hasus

Sante your pathetic attempt at trying to get laughs has failed. Gaytown? Seriously is that the best you could come up with? Anyway, why would you decide who wins? RAW hasn't even came around yet. Sorry Sante, you have failed..

Hasus said:
Sante your pathetic attempt at trying to get laughs has failed. Gaytown? Seriously is that the best you could come up with? Anyway, why would you decide who wins? RAW hasn't even came around yet. Sorry Sante, you have failed..

Gayland* I didnt decide i looked at the poll and i was in front so i went by that!! RAW??? Why wait till then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Radz said:
Sante won clearly, look at ya hasus, your crap, u have no friends, to make a tag match me and u 1on1 and we'll make it 2-0 for me n sante.:D
LOL @ Radz, you stupid random.. I don't need a tag team partner... I am Heavyweight Champion

Hasus said:
LOL @ Radz, you stupid random.. I don't need a tag team partner... I am Heavyweight Champion

Of ****....

And on what Blood said, it is a wrestling match and i am still winning and if we made it a poll for most popular i would win in a landslide. :p

Radz said:
Your world champ and you just lost a match, then i challenge u too a world title match...
How so did I lose my match when Sante typed it up? Sure, Me and you at Backlash, in a steel cage.........

Radz said:
With your title on the line, ill go through 3 stages of hell for that belt.
Radz if you want to do this properly, we will not judge it on votes, rather on our roleplay quality :). A fair match too would be good..

Hasus said:
Radz if you want to do this properly, we will not judge it on votes, rather on our roleplay quality :). A fair match too would be good..

It will be a fair match, and when it's all said and done, im going to be the CHAMP, an UTTER THESE WORDS "THE CHAMPPP ISSS HEERRREEE"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sante v Hasus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back