Autopsy Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Max King leading the Coleman makes me giddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paddy shouldn’t get rubbed out, he didn’t hit the head. It was a fair bump delivered late. A downfield free is the right call.

As for the important stuff: pretty much everyone contributed significantly. Hill played his best game for us, NWM continues to prove he deserves his spot - his kicking is elite. I reckon he might be the best kick in the competition.
Sinclair looks like he could win our best and fairest the way he’s going, super impressive.

What a game. I said we would win by 70, but 69 is pretty good too.

Brad Hill & Brett Ratten - Take a bow. Swung him back last year to find form. Gone forward the last couple of weeks to brilliant effect. Great coaching and response from a senior player.

King is developing that swagger.

Long & Butler as the Bash Bros is nice. Higgins back next week, I'd drop Windhager.

NMW belongs. He's young but his skills are off the charts.

Was really nice to not ease up and coast to a 4 goal win. We kept the foot on the throat and buried them.

On to the Suns next week!

A huge amount if credit needs to go to Ratten and co for the planning of that game

We nullified all their greatest strengths and made it so their defenders had to defend

That's a massive confidence game for us.

I said last week we'd have to be close to the best forward line in the comp. If we can win or match in the middle each week we are going to be hard to beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back