Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

I found this bit interesting, suing for a total of 2.25m

I've been on a bit of Stones binge the last few days
Same, looking for random shit to watch on Netflix and found the one I mentioned High Score https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Score_(TV_series) about the history of gaming developementā€¦such a great series and perfect timing in honour of Mobbs :D

And the drumming doco https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...reezy-portrait-of-some-of-the-drumming-greats
Really nice easy viewing full of legends, also perfect timing in honour of Charlie Watts.

Just click on his name ya lazy pleb šŸ™„

Here

View attachment 1218249
Oh yes, but I want HIM to post it so I can nominate his post for the award (with T-Shirt as subject of said post).

While I'm mostly crazy these days, there remains some loose logic to my process.

Oh yes, but I want HIM to post it so I can nominate his post for the award (with T-Shirt as subject of said post).

While I'm mostly crazy these days, there remains some loose logic to my process.
Here take mine but credit it to Baz for votes :p <ā€”- edit this bit out
Moobs Medallist Barrybran

C4DCD700-6E75-4632-A9DB-E69D82D8A83D.gif

You guys have made me wanna go out and catch Pokemon again, after all the ****ing therapy šŸ˜¬

85F6AB75-8F4A-4CC9-BF0E-358853CCF7CE.gif

But Iā€™m a Roy so Iā€™ll have a nap insteadā€¦ahead of a big night catching other shit Lore šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Congratulations on your milestones The Filth Wizard and Mobbs

C4DCD700-6E75-4632-A9DB-E69D82D8A83D.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I STILL have to do all the work!

manangatang hereā€™s the tag
I know a good punishment for his lack of mental acuity. Make him a full mod! That'll teach him.

I know a good punishment for his lack of mental acuity. Make him a full mod! That'll teach him.
Thatā€™s really more of a punishment for you guys.
But coz I love Mobbs, ok.

It's the biggest load of crap anyone has ever tried. It will get thrown out in 5 minutes imo.

Yeah but thatā€™s what some thought about the Men At Work plagiarism claim. Who knows what the rules are!

I am - you and Zevon can join the BigFooty chess club here:

I'm tempted to organise a Sweet FA tournament in the Club Room, 1 game every 2 weeks...is this the sort of thing you might be interested in?
Great thanks. Yes I'm interested in a Sweet FA* league.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back