Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Glorious Disarray!

Remove this Banner Ad

What requires investigation is how ive only won one barrels award!! I’m a premiership player here and probably won as captain of BYE FFC. That’s worth 3 trophies.

Also what is this award.

Vote HoF Wise Guy Sam

Footypie32

proven innocent on point GIF by Fox TV

What requires investigation is how ive only won one barrels award!! I’m a premiership player here and probably won as captain of BYE FFC. That’s worth 3 trophies.

Also what is this award.

Vote HoF Wise Guy Sam

Footypie32
Yes. Must vote Wise Guy Sam! My vote is in!

Walt Disney Kaa GIF by Turner Classic Movies

It's an award for the opposition player, so you couldn't win the award while you were playing for us. When you were an opponent ... well ... I guess at those times you just weren't very good :D

As Captain, foundation member and sole player of BYE FFC I can always expect to win best and worst player awards for the opposition.

You are just lucky to get the full WGS experience.

As Captain, foundation member and sole player of BYE FFC I can always expect to win best and worst player awards for the opposition.

You are just lucky to get the full WGS experience.
Wouldn't swap your input for anything in the world mate.

Gravies and Gentlenuns, award season is upon us. Yes, yes, we'll get to the good stuff in due course. But the first (that I have bothered to go look at) award of the season has been ..... awarded. Yes it's that one that that guy AnUltimateRessie bangs on about relentlessly every week. I mean really the harrassment is just non-stop. But do you know what? It turns out it was totally worth it. And we should thank AUR for his tireless efforts - imagine having to eek the votes out of every club and having to put up with ....... and we're nice guys and girls!

1717156007096.png

Anyway, to the point. The point is that the recipient of this 'ere award for the Season 37 Rate the Opposition MVP is none other than our fearless, tireless, witless leader. The unrivalled Qooty Qreator(tm) Mobbs. Read all about it here and here. Get around him.
Running Man Party Hard GIF

Also honourable mention to tigs2010 who landed at #39 in the list.

Dicky Fitzwell _Mike_ JackNah_8 Reardo tigs2010 Roylion RU_ SpecialBruce MrsEddieBetts windyhill Phar Ace Mobbs Allikat Mooch fitzroybowiedog Eat Fresh Pure Grunt royboy2 Aristotle Pickett 3KZ is Football Chezzalenko Reborn judge judy DERRINALPHIL TheGoatBaron Ed_Gein

I want you to know that I unfollowed you on twitter a few weeks ago.

Thanks for your vote, it means a lot.
I haven't seen you on there for ages. But I'm always surprised that anybody follows me anyway. I still follow you though.

Without further ado the standings were as follows;

In 3rd place - Ocha905
In 2nd place and narrowly missing out, due to what I thought was a very late vote but in fact was just my spreadsheet error and had no chance of winning regardless - Tonga Bob
And the winner of the great award (yet again) is...

spudmaster

96237.jpg
3c6ea04b-b822-4d99-b650-a8c407c071c0-jpeg-jpg.1771125

The MBOAT ladder is as follows:

3 Barrels Awards:
Brenton Davy , dogs105 , GreyCrow , jackster83 , James Colorado , philreich , sausageroll , spudmeister , The Filth Wizard , Tigerturbulance

4 Barrels Awards:
T2B_
Tarkyn_24
Hey Mobbs, requesting a promotion to the high-rolling 4-barrel club? I've got my I.D on me! :sneaky:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mobbs, requesting a promotion to the high-rolling 4-barrel club? I've got my I.D on me! :sneaky:
Oh no you only have 1 award. The other 3 were won by spudmeister.
giphy.gif

And it looks like Elmer_Judd got in on the act too. He didn't actually win an award, but it turns out that if there was an award for Most Opposition MVP Award Votes Given As a Ratio of Posts per Vote Award (MOMVPAVGAAROPPVA for short), he would be taking home the gong. And Pure Grunt makes top 20. Amazing.

1717219653528.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back