Game Day Round 5 v Gold Coast Suns. Friday September 27th, 12:05pm @ Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually excited for this one. I know we're in a bit of a spiral to nowhere at the moment, but I still can't wait to get to see them play in the flesh for the first time. Going to head down to the Swinburne Centre after the Grand Final Parade.

Actually excited for this one. I know we're in a bit of a spiral to nowhere at the moment, but I still can't wait to get to see them play in the flesh for the first time. Going to head down to the Swinburne Centre after the Grand Final Parade.
Should be a good vibe I reckon. A lot going on within the area. Hopefully in for a good game too.

ce41710a93bf77ace6af401aabad381d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god Bonnici and Cann are back and it's great to see Clark get her debut. Considering she's a forward and we struggle to kick goals, l would have just played her a bit earlier.
If she shows as much as Cronin has so far this season, then we have something to look forward to with this team going forward....

Thank god Bonnici and Cann are back and it's great to see Clark get her debut. Considering she's a forward and we struggle to kick goals, l would have just played her a bit earlier.
If she shows as much as Cronin has so far this season, then we have something to look forward to with this team going forward....
They call her Georgia Clunk, because of her ability to take contested marks.

Wouldn't that be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We left at three quarter time because I was getting a headache and feeling nauseous from the bright sunlight, and the noise, and the sensory overload of everything put together. Of course, as soon as we leave, we manage to do enough to win. I could have picked that happening a mile off.

So looks like Cann has a shoulder injury?

It was good to get a win, take them while we can. Hard to say how many we'll get.
But it was bascally a game between a side that hadnt had a win and one that has only had a draw.
But Brit made a big difference as someone of her experience would.

Looks like we'll get Bri and Butler back next week
Cann will get scans on that shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 5 v Gold Coast Suns. Friday September 27th, 12:05pm @ Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back