Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2007
FORWARD POCKET
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
THE BIG SOUND WEST OF THE TOWN!
Yes once again starting early
due to the fact i wont be around a computer as im in melbourne and dads comp is a hunk of crap

plus i just enjoyed watching Geelong get rolled by carlton

and they look to have a few injuries as well

once the completion of our game on sunday i do hope its a win i ask you

WHOS IN WHOS OUT

Ressies have a big game on sunday against Eastlakes but look to have a strong Team with Mal looking like he should play along with the help of Bevan Vesz and Thornton

suck it geelong you suck...yeah

Any chance we can start a thread for the Brisbane round 22 encounter, Soph and we can discuss whos in and out for that round, surely DOK might get a run in that one to increase the man love on this board for him.
Seriously how can we say whos in an out a day before we even play ninthmond.

Any chance we can start a thread for the Brisbane round 22 encounter, Soph and we can discuss whos in and out for that round, surely DOK might get a run in that one to increase the man love on this board for him.
Seriously how can we say whos in an out a day before we even play ninthmond.
Bedders, there's already a thread for Round 1 next year.

Haha Soph chill no one will take your threads

If we win tomoz we will win next week.
If we lose it's a very devastated side.

Not happy about Hanners being rubbed out, he shouldnt have punched out those 4 richmond players and headbutted the ump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happy about Hanners being rubbed out, he shouldnt have punched out those 4 richmond players and headbutted the ump.

Come on be fair BEZ, Cousins deserved it.

I say we tank this game and put all the good players in the reserves to ensure we play finals there.

I say we play some U12s. I mean, blokes like Vez, MOD, White and Hanners will be retired soon enough. It's these young guys who are our future. We should build for a 2023 flag and that means getting as much experience into our youngest players as we can, even if it means losing a few games.

I say we play some U12s. I mean, blokes like Vez, MOD, White and Hanners will be retired soon enough. It's these young guys who are our future. We should build for a 2023 flag and that means getting as much experience into our youngest players as we can, even if it means losing a few games.

Geeze mate, what's your problem? Every day for the last week now you've been extraordinarily antagonistic. You can disagree with an opinion about Ablett, fair enough, but you're taking it a bit far.

Mickys gonna play a blinder for Goodesy.

So will Kirky and Judey, both gonna be goody.

i lovey themy.

but seriously....

If theirs any time to pounce on geelong, it is now

BRING IT CATS

IN: Thornton, DOK - We need to see what he can do this season.
OUT: McVeigh, Crouch (both from injury)

oh forgot about leo.

IN: thornton leo.

what happened to vesz?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back