AFLW Autopsy Round 1 • Swans v Saints • Saturday 27 August 2022 • 5:10 PM • North Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon's song has women singing the song instead of men. I quite like that touch.
I thought the opposite. I like the way we have brought the girls into the club as equals where possible and think that having a seperate recording of the song says, you're a different wing of the organisation.

I had a fangirl day today.
  • That guard of honour when the girls got off the bus was was made up of their family members. They were all so proud and excited, was wonderful to see
  • Was in grandstand just above Swans photographer Phil Davies whose work I greatly admire
  • AFLW game!!!!
  • Almost tripped over Parker, Rowie & McDonald on the way back to North Sydney station.

After raining hard this morning the fact it dried up after lunchtime let alone have the sun come out was a freaking gift! Such a good time today.

Seemed to fall down a bit forward where it came out very easily after just kicking in haphazard.

But as others have said bit to work with and pleasing to see them fight it out to the end.

Can only see improvement ahead for the group once they get a few games under the belt.

Pleasing first official hit out.

Wrll
Done getting 8k to the game also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bridie Kennedy fined $400
image002.png

Lisa Steane

Coaches votes from Scott Gowans (Sydney) and Nick Dal Santon (St Kilda)

9 Kate Shierlaw (STK)
9 Tarni White (STK)
3 Erin McKinnon (STK)
3 Georgia Patrikios (STK)
2 Clara Fitzpatrick (STK)
2 Lisa Steane (SYD)
1 Nicola Xenos (STK)
1 Molly McDonald (STK)

Round 2 Preview Thread now open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back