Richard Tambling

Remove this Banner Ad

astro_toby

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Seriously, is this kid for real?????

Harden the **** up Richard - Have some bloody belief in your ability for once!:mad:

I take it you're referring to the shirked mark and not having shot...yeah they were disgraceful,(I could hear dribbles screaming here in Sydney :eek:) but it was two things out of an otherwise ok game...and really all that they did was further underline that his lack of self-belief is his main issue as oppossed to his lack of ability as some other agenda driven posters and the odd hindsight hero/reverse Nostradamus constantly assert.(In fact it's pretty bloody obvious that's what it is...sheesh..) I think he possesses courage when he doesn't have to think about things but as soon as he does, it can tend to leave him , or mores the point, put him in two minds. And to those posters, yes I concede, it's a problem he needs to sort out this year.

Now Hackson on the other hand...there's a problem that can't be fixed. If he's in our starting 22 this year then we truly are in the shitter.:thumbsdown:

agree he lacks in confidence and self belief. Too many young players think they need to do the team thing in the most ridiculous situations. He just needed to drill it

bloody crap run, can't take a trick, he had at least 3 hospital kicks to him that otherwise would've been great disposals, was pretty impressive today I thought... apart from aforementioned goal shirk. I thought Jackson played alright but our biggest mistake was playing Hughes on Cloke, forget getting shat on, he actually got sat on at one point!

Wallace needs to do his job and play players according to their ability and, if nothing else, teach his players some damned accountability, the man to man effort was hopeless.

bloody crap run, can't take a trick, he had at least 3 hospital kicks to him that otherwise would've been great disposals, was pretty impressive today I thought... apart from aforementioned goal shirk. I thought Jackson played alright but our biggest mistake was playing Hughes on Cloke, forget getting shat on, he actually got sat on at one point!

Wallace needs to do his job and play players according to their ability and, if nothing else, teach his players some damned accountability, the man to man effort was hopeless.

Yeah even Cuz sold him into trouble with a shocker in the first quarter. Mind you he got Cuz back with an equally bad one in the last over on the oppsite wing. But quite a few players were guilty of that tonight.

Hughes didnt play.

Rance played on cloke. Did ok for a first gamer to. Provided some run off halfback and showed he could get some games next year....

Way to bag a player that didnt even play. :confused:

Hughes didnt play.

Rance played on cloke. Did ok for a first gamer to. Provided some run off halfback and showed he could get some games next year....

Way to bag a player that didnt even play. :confused:
We sure could've at least done with his accuracy in front of goal tonight if nothing else...:eek:

I thought Rance was quite good. Looks damn close to ready to me.:thumbsu:

yeah those 2 incidents stuffed up what was probably the most assured performance IVE seen from tambling and this is coming from someone who is very critical of him. thought he played smart, read the game, picked good options and handled it confidently, just those 2 incidents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: R.Tambling.
Lazy and rubbish.
Sitting on the boundary I got to witness closer than ever (normally I sit a bit higher) how this lazy little player deliberately doesn't uses his speed to get to the balls he doesn't want to get to, or the tackle he doesn't want to make. Soft, lazy and useless. Not worthy of wearing the Richmond jumper. Should be dropped. Taking the place that others could fill. Too many players with his body shape, height and poor vision.

2 Scenarios.
1) Wallace admits he got it wrong on this dud, and drops him forever. Not likely, as Wallace's ENTIRE football judgment calling ability is based on this player and his call on him.
2) Or Wallace (and if we don't make the finals) takes his pet Tambling down as the sink ships and Wallace goes. Because, mark my words, another coach who doesn't have his balls tied on the line with Tambling's, would boot Tambling from the club as soon as this new coach took charge.

Tambling is a weak link in the team now. Hurts us too much.
See the light before it falls on your head.
:thumbsdown:

Lazy and rubbish.
Sitting on the boundary I got to witness closer than ever (normally I sit a bit higher) how this lazy little player deliberately doesn't uses his speed to get to the balls he doesn't want to get to, or the tackle he doesn't want to make. Soft, lazy and useless. Not worthy of wearing the Richmond jumper. Should be dropped. Taking the place that others could fill. Too many players with his body shape, height and poor vision.

2 Scenarios.
1) Wallace admits he got it wrong on this dud, and drops him forever. Not likely, as Wallace's ENTIRE football judgment calling ability is based on this player and his call on him.
2) Or Wallace (and if we don't make the finals) takes his pet Tambling down as the sink ships and Wallace goes. Because, mark my words, another coach who doesn't have his balls tied on the line with Tambling's, would boot Tambling from the club as soon as this new coach took charge.

thats actually a very accurate assessment, sad to say.

Lazy and rubbish.

2 Scenarios.

agree tamblings rubbish!!

He's lazy, no doubt but it seems he alwasy will be. Needs to be treated in our team like any other footballer and right now, sad to say, he's very much be in our best 22 for round 1.

Easy, Captain Judas, just because I had a laugh with you in one thread doesnt mean all your one-liners are golden . . .

He's lazy, no doubt but it seems he alwasy will be. Needs to be treated in our team like any other footballer and right now, sad to say, he's very much be in our best 22 for round 1.

Easy, Captain Judas, just because I had a laugh with you in one thread doesnt mean all your one-liners are golden . . .

PHX....I know you send "right now"....so I haven't missed that, but if you wanted Schulz in (& I don't) Tambling could go.
Bowden in, Tambling could go.
How long is Cotch off? Tambling goes.

Shees, I'd take Patto and whack him in the forwardline as a fixed focus. Heck, Tambling could go.

Connors, Cleve....anyone. Tell me someone who is fit, and they'd hurt us less than Tambling. And give us more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Tambling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back