Reasonable St Kilda supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 23, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just interested to see if there are many of them out there.

Have got three, am thinking four at the moment. Am struggling to find more, though.

Honestly, Carlton aside, the Saints have the worst fans going around. I can handle Carlton, Essendon and Richmond fans having a go at the Pies when they win. Traditionally successful and strong clubs (yes, Richmond - traditionally). St Kilda? Don't make me laugh. Their obsession with all things Magpies intrigues me every time we play them. Have found some beauties post match on the forums, though, unfortunately I don't think they deal in logic or common sense.

Anyone know of any they can add to the list? Would say I currently have 3.5.

Had to go for a slash right before the siren sounded in the GF. Normal sitting position (!) in the MCC, so no ferals. Having a slash in my cubicle, 2 Saints supporters in tears (I was trying hard not to laugh), could over hear their conversation, "Bloody St. Kilda, they do this to me every year, they are like the hot chick at the nightclub who shows a bit of cleavage, bends over, gives you all the hints but ultimately is a penis tease" every year. Summed the entire club up to an absolute tee & I had to stop myself laughing.

Their booing of Luke Ball was pretty classless.

Have got three, am thinking four at the moment. Am struggling to find more, though.

Honestly, Carlton aside, the Saints have the worst fans going around. I can handle Carlton, Essendon and Richmond fans having a go at the Pies when they win. Traditionally successful and strong clubs (yes, Richmond - traditionally). St Kilda? Don't make me laugh. Their obsession with all things Magpies intrigues me every time we play them. Have found some beauties post match on the forums, though, unfortunately I don't think they deal in logic or common sense.

Your* a twat.

* Deliberate gramatical+ error
+ Deliberate spelling error

Saints fans are alright, passionate but not arrogant. Not the most feral, not as much as colingwood, anyway. I'm not troling, just stating fact: I know chicks with memberships that refuse to go to home games when they play collingwood just because they fear the supporters, or can't stand them.

If it's the 'cockiness' that is getting to you, cut them some slack, as they are not even mid table on that ladder, and for christ sake, they are starved of success.

Of course, you could just be offended and 10 beers down after they beat your team.

filthl.jpg

Had to go for a slash right before the siren sounded in the GF. Normal sitting position (!) in the MCC, so no ferals. Having a slash in my cubicle, 2 Saints supporters in tears (I was trying hard not to laugh), could over hear their conversation, "Bloody St. Kilda, they do this to me every year, they are like the hot chick at the nightclub who shows a bit of cleavage, bends over, gives you all the hints but ultimately is a penis tease" every year. Summed the entire club up to an absolute tee & I had to stop myself laughing.

I work for the MCC and you are joking if you say "no ferals"

Wow, even after one of the most destructive defeats.... Collingwoods supporters come out... and try to attack the half team that did not let them score one goal in three quarters?

Saints fans are unreasonable? I cannot think of one Collinwood fan that doesn't try to put political like spin on any situation they get into.

Did you lose? yes.
Did the saints beat you without Roo? yes.
Did Collingwood kick one goal after the first quarter? NO

Yet you jump online and say there are no reasonable saints supporters?

Please **** off and stop trying to put a positive spin on this for the pies.

Two way street. Collingwood have an obsession with the Saints too and have the largest amount of clueless idiots amongst their ranks.

I can handle Carlton, Essendon and Richmond fans having a go at the Pies when they win. Traditionally successful and strong clubs (yes, Richmond - traditionally).

This amuses me. It's this thinking that defines Collingwood's position in the modern era.

Carry on :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wah wah wah, keep ****ng sooking loser

you didnt kick a goal in the second half
you couldnt beat us without our best player for the majority of the game

collingwood is going nowhere this year, get over it

'Modern era'. Does that go back to 1966?

Bad troll, I don't cling to victories made long before I was born.

But if it makes you feel better, go ahead, that type of thinking will always hold Collingwood back I for one say long may it continue :thumbsu:

Now let me get this right, if I am a 30 year old Richmond supporter you can handle my having a go at Collingwood when we win because my team is historically successful, but if I am say a what? North Melbourne supporter you can't handle my having a go because my team is not historically successful.

I love it :thumbsu:

Here's a tip, if you lose to Richmond we'll all be having a go.

Wa wa wa. A Pies supporter complaining about the behaviour of opposition fans? Get ####ed.

Every club has their share of sooks, whingers, excuse makers, ferals ..... As a GENERALISATION Collingwood have more ferals, Carlton have more cheats, Essendon are more up themselves etc. The thing that gets me though is how quickly people forget... Turn on players that almost help them to a GF victory... and it's not the minority in this case... the majority of St Kilda supporters have turned and want to see Ball fail... maybe as a justification to them letting him go, maybe they believe he's a trader, weak, whatever... just interesting that it was only 6 months ago did the job in that big game... btw, no excuses for last night, Collingwood did all the hard stuff but couldn't fnish by putting the ball between the sticks... not good enough, but I'm sure it will improve

I love the sour grapes from the Collingwood contingent, they are such poor losers, more so than any other club in the afl

Why are pie supporters so concerned with siant fans, shit there problems are in there coaches box not in the outer, you could smell the tention coming out of there.

Saints have some shocking supporters at games, but Falchoon & Look2meforguidance are two of the better posters who frequent the Bay.

Despite the flog factor, St Kilda supporters probably add more to Bay 13 than Collingwood fans do.

You forgot to mention Floyd, who is one of the best of any club's supporters.
I quite like Murraj1966 too, who is talented at outing bandwagoning Geelong flogs.

I have a video of CM86 watching the Saints when Rhys Stanley debuts next week:
jimp.gif

JeffDunne and The Fireman are ripping fellows.
True, although they rarely post on the Bay. Murraj also add quality to the main board and has his moments here too.

How did I forget to mention Floyd? :eek:

All in all, looks like Collingwood have as much catching up to do to the Saints here as they do on field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasonable St Kilda supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back