Game Day Rd 20 Roos v Cats Hobart 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, righto! It’s because of the ‘woke people’ running the club that we get killed on turnover, Paul Curtis gives away dumb fifties, Liam Shiels misses an easy target and kicks it over the boundary line when a man was loose, George Wardlaw kicks to the opposition when we get a free kick out of the centre when we have the momentum, etc, etc. Take your misogynistic culture war to a Trump rally.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Woke northbergs misogynistic meter goes off in almost every thread lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

My favourites today were Tanner Bruhn constantly going to ground and the umpires rewarding him.

This games ****ed the way its umpired.

I’m sick of this club getting shafted by these gimps.

We mount a comeback and the umpires go into overdrive to start helping out the Cats.

That score line flattered them.

They were shithouse in the contest and relied on our shit ball use and shithouse umpiring to generate their momentum.

But of course they had more frees even though they had a ruck infringing at most contests and lost contested ball.

They are ****ing overrated as a football club.

They are never going to be helping us so we need to be enough better than a side to not only beat them but to do so while getting zero from the umpires.

If we want to be good that is what we will need to do.

Complaining about them does nothing we know we won’t get the rub of the green ever so how is it a factor.

We need to be better at the things we can control not bullshit we can’t.

Disappointing after a lapse and allowing a pile on.
Curtis brain fade is really disrespectful to the mids who had been busting their arses.
Very easy to tell from this game names of players you want delisted, sadly.

Broken record, but don’t think Jy is necessity. Could have done with some leadership 3rd quarter when it was going pear shaped. Instead I’m just seeing a slow non damaging player. And we’ve got a fair few of those.

They are never going to be helping us so we need to be enough better than a side to not only beat them but to do so while getting zero from the umpires.

If we want to be good that is what we will need to do.

Complaining about them does nothing we know we won’t get the rub of the green ever so how is it a factor.

We need to be better at the things we can control not bullshit we can’t.
I don’t want them to help us. I want them to do their job and umpire the contest fairly.

It sticks out like dogs ball that the interpretation changes depending on the jumper.

I don’t want them to help us. I want them to do their job and umpire the contest fairly.

It sticks out like dogs ball that the interpretation changes depending on the jumper.
They won’t be doing that.

I think it’s all been said but I will add that I never want to see Stephenson and Stephens in a North jumper again. We got so much of the ball only to butcher it at every opportunity. So disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back