Game Day Rd 20 Roos v Cats Hobart 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is very much an "I'm not angry just disappointed" game

Actually the opposite for me.

Every loss in the last month, games were disappointment but not as much anger.

This was a game against an old team on the slide, and we've been decimated since the 3 goal start.

This would have been the perfect statement game that the sides were heading in opposite directions. Instead, we get the same shit we've had for the last 8 years against these c$^&s.

Too much dead wood. Too many one dimensional players. So much potential in this team but the bottom 6-7 players just hurt us so often. Must be very disheartening for the blokes that are clearly a level above.
Who we clear out in the offseason will be just as important / if not more important than who we get in.

Xerri has his noggin taken off, no problem, play on!
The statisticians have robbed the Geelong ruckmen blind. The stat sheet should show about 50 more tackles.

They aren't counting the tackles during centre bounce contests, around the ground throw ups or ball ins. The arm grabs and jumper pulls have to be counted as tackles, surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was my number #1 concern.

And it came to be.

Should never be beaten by what you know.

Hey, can you coach north? A million dollars. You don’t necessarily have to make a move like “stop Stewart”. You can probably just sit in the coaches box, do nothing, then sit at the press conference and say how you know where we’re at as a footy club and that Geelong are a really good side.

Million dollars a year. What say? Keen?

We as a club on and off the field are week as fu-king piss and things won’t change until we get a fu-king cu-t into our club who has no time for side steppers brain dead woke people and gets control of this club and gets rid of stench that has destroyed the men’s side of this club.

Yeah, righto! It’s because of the ‘woke people’ running the club that we get killed on turnover, Paul Curtis gives away dumb fifties, Liam Shiels misses an easy target and kicks it over the boundary line when a man was loose, George Wardlaw kicks to the opposition when we get a free kick out of the centre when we have the momentum, etc, etc. Take your misogynistic culture war to a Trump rally.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Certainly makes it hard to watch.

Ok, we're not good enough, we make a shitload of mistakes, but you'd just like a fair crack once in a while.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Absolutely.

Geelong are far more polished, far more experienced and play to the strengths of the team. Getting the rub of the green is one thing. They got more than that today. They would have won without assistance (most likely). But they got service on a plate. And we got well and truly serviced.

Tackled three times.

Play on.
My favourites today were Tanner Bruhn constantly going to ground and the umpires rewarding him.

This games ****ed the way its umpired.

I’m sick of this club getting shafted by these gimps.

We mount a comeback and the umpires go into overdrive to start helping out the Cats.

That score line flattered them.

They were shithouse in the contest and relied on our shit ball use and shithouse umpiring to generate their momentum.

But of course they had more frees even though they had a ruck infringing at most contests and lost contested ball.

They are ****ing overrated as a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back