Patrick Dangerfield and Tom Hawkins walk into the MRO's office...

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
The match day report laid against Geelong Cats’ Patrick Dangerfield for contact against St Kilda’s Brad Crouch from the fourth quarter of Saturday’s match between the Geelong Cats and St Kilda was assessed. The ball is bounced and St Kilda ruckman Rowan Marshall taps the ball behind his left shoulder. The ball is loose as Crouch and Dangerfield approach the contest from opposite directions. Dangerfield is then pushed by St Kilda’s Zak Jones as he approaches the contest which results in Dangerfield making high contact with Crouch. It was the view of the Match Review Officer that Dangerfield’s actions were caused by circumstances outside of his control. No further actions was action.

The tackle laid by Geelong Cats’ Tom Hawkins on St Kilda’s Darragh Joyce from the fourth quarter of Saturday’s match between the Geelong Cats and St Kilda was assessed. Joyce takes possession of the ball in St Kilda’s defensive 50 and runs towards the centre of the ground before handballing to a teammate. While Joyce is disposing of the football, Hawkins runs from behind and applies a tackle – in one motion – on Joyce which carries both players forward. The momentum of the tackle results in Joyce’s left shoulder and then head making contact with the playing surface. It was the view of the Match Review Officer that Hawkins’ actions were not unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.

bca23ba0d7555de000502d8c8a09a15e

Ton Hawkins has to live the stigma of looking like a love child between Miss Piggy and Josef Fritzl. That fat sack of human garbage will hardly have any impact in the finals anyway.

Enjoy another straight sets finals exit, you brain addled inbred Geelong hicks.

Uncle Steve. Still has some reach. Eat a dick all of you campaigners who were rubbing your sweaty plans together with glee at the thought of either of these genuine champions of the game being rubbed out.

Cheats aren't champions

Ton Hawkins has to live the stigma of looking like a love child between Miss Piggy and Josef Fritzl. That fat sack of human garbage will hardly have any impact in the finals anyway.

Hi friend. A couple of things.

1) your tears are noted, and, theyre ****ing delicious.
2) do you have a person of support in your life currently, who you can make sure is on call next Saturday night for when big Hawk kicks a bag and snatched the Coleman from the shitter of the 2 McKay twins?

Cheats aren't champions

Now now hodgey. Don’t be bitter. I know the current climate is tough for you, seeing uncle Jeff dismantle your club piece by piece, following Eddie’s playbook from a decade ago. Still though, you’re defaming the current Coleman medalist and a Brownlow medallist. They’re champion players and quality humans. Unlike the wife cheating, mentor knifing Mitchell.

Now now hodgey. Don’t be bitter. I know the current climate is tough for you, seeing uncle Jeff dismantle your club piece by piece, following Eddie’s playbook from a decade ago. Still though, you’re defaming the current Coleman medalist and a Brownlow medallist. They’re champion players and quality humans. Unlike the wife cheating, mentor knifing Mitchell.
Sorry mate but they're not legitimate. I wish I had better news.

Nice melt.

Sorry mate but they're not legitimate. I wish I had better news.

Podgey. The only thing illegitimate around here is Johnny plattens numerous children, conceived on the pool table in the back room of PAs. Back in the early 90’s. Seriously. How much are we all loving watching an untried little man who is universally disliked by the majority of his teammates, knife the best coach of the last 30 years. 😂 it’s honestly amazing watching the Whorks unravel. And then learning they’re about to lose their tassie money! That made me smile. They’ll be hitting Norf up for a merger before the end of the decade!!!

Podgey. The only thing illegitimate around here is Johnny plattens numerous children, conceived on the pool table in the back room of PAs. Back in the early 90’s. Seriously. How much are we all loving watching an untried little man who is universally disliked by the majority of his teammates, knife the best coach of the last 30 years. 😂 it’s honestly amazing watching the Whorks unravel. And then learning they’re about to lose their tassie money! That made me smile. They’ll be hitting Norf up for a merger before the end of the decade!!!
Sounds like you know they're illegitimate too, going by this massive deflection.

You should petition the club to become legitimate.

😂 I actually don’t even know what you’re trying to say. Have you had your meds tonight old mate?

Denial won't make the Cats legitimate I feel for you. Maybe I'll start a petition for the GFC to become a real club and it'll get on the news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Denial won't make the Cats legitimate I feel for you. Maybe I'll start a petition for the GFC to become a real club and it'll get on the news.
I honestly need someone to translate what you’re writing. 😂 anyway. Who will you barrack for when the whorks go broke and merge with norf?

I honestly need someone to translate what you’re writing. 😂 anyway. Who will you barrack for when the whorks go broke and merge with norf?

What's that petition website so I can try and help your club become legitimate?

Nice melt.
Something Ive discovered in recent days is how much Elmer Judd is obsessed with Geelong... he was even rooting against us during the Saints game, at the EXACT same time Carlton was giving Murphy a worthy send off.
I think one of us must have stolen his dog or finger blasted his sister

I think it's a great idea that the AFL are doing everything in their power to manufacture finals success* for little Geelong. It could draw attention away from their drug cheating years which the AFL has been trying to sweep under the carpet. And even though no one would see a flag 'won' this year by Geelong as legitimate, it'll be a hell of a lot more credible than any of the measly 3 flags they've juiced their way to since 1963.

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Dangerfield and Tom Hawkins walk into the MRO's office...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back