OhHai Adelaide peoples - are you ready with your power stance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows by 21.
But feel free to demolish us by 60.
Until our hierarchy changes we will remain nothing more than a cash cow to the EVFL.

Is anyone else wondering why betts got dropped but they kept taylah in who is an absolute spud

Is anyone else wondering why betts got dropped but they kept taylah in who is an absolute spud
For once you actually make a good point. So many opportunities to drop Taylah this year but this was a perfect one. If he wasn’t dropped this week he never will be unfortunately.

Lol after he bullied his team mate s to go to mind**** camp they couldn’t bring the themselves to take the captaincy off him, they invented co captains so their actual leader (Sloanne) can lead while keeping the dumb as dogshit bloke captain as well to keep him happy

Won’t be dropped until Pyke is gone

Easily in the top 10 overrated players in the league

I think this thread be merged with my “oh hello” thread Mods?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good idea in principle, but there may be problems.

The OP of this thread is written in English. Combining it with one written in Swahili may confuse some readers.
I thought we’d made a positive connection this year, alas, you’re still a bit of a campaigner towards me.
Why are you a campaigner towards me?

I thought we’d made a positive connection this year, alas, you’re still a bit of a campaigner towards me.
Why are you a campaigner towards me?

He’s a campaigner to everyone - but at least he’s a funny campaigner 🤣🤣

Patrick Cripps has no chill 🤡🤡🤡
gOakxx6sOwOg6sWTnZvbVnt3Ytk=.gif

The best pinch hitter in the game returns today. The one, the only Andy Otten. Big 10 goal win incoming for the crow boys today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back