Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think a player like Dane Swan would been allowed at Adelaide?

He is an absolute laugh and now in Australian Football Hall of Fame.

You can't be serious.

If people continue to support this club knowing the answer, they can't really complain.

Of course not serious.

And good to see Michael “The Flash” Graham into the Australian Football Hall of Fame. A great player and burnt West Torrens many times in the 70’s and 80’s.

Of course not serious.

And good to see Michael “The Flash” Graham into the Australian Football Hall of Fame. A great player and burnt West Torrens many times in the 70’s and 80’s.

It's a bit of a theme here where people complain about every aspect of the club. I'm beginning to agree with the club, if you don't like it, support someone else.

The club is what it is, there's no sign of change. If you continue to support them, you're just enabling them. It's on you at this point.

I'm pretty much out now.

This post is just part of the dying embers of support (for the people questioning why I still bother to post this).

It's a bit of a theme here where people complain about every aspect of the club. I'm beginning to agree with the club, if you don't like it, support someone else.

The club is what it is, there's no sign of change. If you continue to support them, you're just enabling them. It's on you at this point.

I'm pretty much out now.

This post is just part of the dying embers of support (for the people questioning why I still bother to post this).

kirky Sorry, wasn't really directed at you.

I'm pretty much out now.

I was an inaugural member until this year, gave up my membership. Bought a $35 membership to get 30% discount to some games. I’m still counted as an inaugural member, lol. Thats going next year, wondering if my Kayo membership will still count though, might have to buy a GWS one.

Does anyone think a player like Dane Swan would been allowed at Adelaide?

He is an absolute laugh and now in Australian Football Hall of Fame.
Yes, we went hard at Dusty in 2017, imagine if that actually happened. Big sliding doors moment for both clubs potentially.

I was an inaugural member until this year, gave up my membership. Bought a $35 membership to get 30% discount to some games. I’m still counted as an inaugural member, lol. Thats going next year, wondering if my Kayo membership will still count though, might have to buy a GWS one.

I've been a member since a few years before the Adelaide Oval move.

At some point I was logged into the members portal, the joined date was editable, I changed it to 1991.

So have officially been an inaugural member since then, even got the shitty keyring this year!

Edit: member since 2009

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Sturt supporter at that time, he was a beauty. There was a goal he kicked in the 83 prelim against Norwood, where he spun out of a pack past three defenders, that's still one of the best I've ever seen.

Flash is my all time favourite player, wish I saw him in his heyday in the 70’s, only watched him in his latter years. Very happy for him.View attachment 2023747
And there he was standing next to a guy that could have been the best ever player out of SA had THAT car crash not intervened😔

All is not Rozee!

Was interesting (and just little bit amusing) to hear Daniel Hoyne's analysis of Rozee last night. "Our eyes deceive us, he's lumped in with the Rozee/Butters/Horne/Francis praise in the footy public but on paper he's miles off the others. He's the 170th ranked player in the comp, he's never cracked the Top 20 Midfielders" & I think he said he's only been in 5 scoring involvements this year... the other players around that number were defenders & a ruckman.
-they did factor in his time out injured too.
I know Champion Data isn't the be-all-end all but those numbers aren't great...

*Kane Hinkley was remarkably quite during this segment too!

All is not Rozee!

Was interesting (and just little bit amusing) to hear Daniel Hoyne's analysis of Rozee last night. "Our eyes deceive us, he's lumped in with the Rozee/Butters/Horne/Francis praise in the footy public but on paper he's miles off the others. He's the 170th ranked player in the comp, he's never cracked the Top 20 Midfielders" & I think he said he's only been in 5 scoring involvements this year... the other players around that number were defenders & a ruckman.
-they did factor in his time out injured too.
I know Champion Data isn't the be-all-end all but those numbers aren't great...

*Kane Hinkley was remarkably quite during this segment too!
Rozee's currently listed as 6.2 score involvements per game (43rd in the league), so I'm not sure where he's gotten that.

Interestingly though, his score involvement percentage (23.7%) is only 86th in the league, and behind Ben Keays.

Rozee's currently listed as 6.2 score involvements per game (43rd in the league), so I'm not sure where he's gotten that.

Interestingly though, his score involvement percentage (23.7%) is only 86th in the league, and behind Ben Keays.
Not managing that hammy properly has ruined his entire season, hasn't been the same since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back