Name Change

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you support a name change to your team, if it meant an increase of players supporting other clubs? I personally would do what it takes to keep the Dees tradition alive, therefore, I would be quite happy for a team name change, though as Deestroy is owner of the club, it is up to him. This is mainly for Bombers, Dees, Roys, Furies.

Furies won't change.

We could get away without a name change and recruit players form other teams, but we choose not to.

We only have ricvhmond supporters playing for us, and we are one of the strongest posting teams in the league.

See my thoughts on the teams next year in the "is there too many teams" thread

Far as I'm concerned, the Bombers are strong enough to keep our traditions. We'd be even better if certain people who support Essendon would join us, too.

I'll leave it up to the Bombers leadership group to decide whether or not they need a name change.

I would prefer something non essendon related to interest non-bomber supporters in joining you.

I'll leave it up to the Bombers leadership group to decide whether or not they need a name change.

I would prefer something non essendon related to interest non-bomber supporters in joining you.

We wont be changing from the Bombers.

Buller easily needs a name change, but if no-one can decide can justmerge.
WTF mate. We're not merging?

I'm happy to keep the nickname as The Demons, but Mount Buller sounds like an ad for a cheese company.

Also drafted 2008 jumpers if Deestroy wants a change, including an "Australian" jumper we can wear in game such as ANZAC weekend and Australia Day (if we do two season's a year.)

As the founders and owner of the Bombers - we won't be changing our name, its our tradition and we're damn proud of it.

And we won't be changing our policy of only recruiting bombers fans - we don't want to alter our tradition to suit the masses - we're bombers - and damn proud of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name Change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back