Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

The last handful of comments on the back of one game is peak bigfooty Nuffies.

Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

Lol he had a good game earlier in the season and it was walk to wall tiggies going 2 x 1st rounders now blah blah blah

Go back and have a look

Actually might be tricky to find as it was quite a while ago now

You can keep Bolton too … baking that young bloke for taking a grab in the f50 when you’re 8 goals down cause he wanted to kick 5 … what a flog

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

He has checked out; I think he is definitely leaving would have made the decision at least now.
I think there is very little chance of him coming to Freo even if our offers still stood. If he's checked out he's going to West Coast and that terrible news for Richmond fans. I think he'll end up at West Coast if Barass leaves West Coast.

Looks like he really doesnt want Freo to take him
Fine with that to be honest. He was terrible last night perhaps he;s not well suited to playing at Optus. Either way I actually agree with you that his best position is half back and thats where he should play more. He's certainly a B grade midfielder.

Fine with that to be honest. He was terrible last night perhaps he;s not well suited to playing at Optus. Either way I actually agree with you that his best position is half back and thats where he should play more. He's certainly a B grade midfielder.
I love how supporters adjust value after 1 game

Bolton has now jumped up to 2 top 5 picks this week
Freo should call Bakers manager and tell him the would like to suspend the Baker offer until next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how supporters adjust value after 1 game

Bolton has now jumped up to 2 top 5 picks this week
Freo should call Bakers manager and tell him the would like to suspend the Baker offer until next week
Yeah Baker's been exposed defensively a ton sinve being played as a permanent midfielder. He's had a terrible last month of football for a player you describe as elite. I actually agree he's fantastic when playing off half back but thats a position Freo has covered so Its West Coast or Richmond now.

Yeah Baker's been exposed defensively a ton sinve being played as a permanent midfielder. He's had a terrible last month of football for a player you describe as elite. I actually agree he's fantastic when playing off half back but thats a position Freo has covered so Its West Coast or Richmond now.

You are correct but he doesn't want to play for Freo so it doesn't matter.

I'm all in on Warner with almost all our big names signed long term.

What a load of rubbish

averaging 21 poss 8 contested 4 tackles and 4 marks and nearly a goal a game in the worst team thats been killed by injuries to integral players.
and he has been exposed a ton of times this year playing midfield you say !!

Your just trolling now

What a load of rubbish

averaging 21 poss 8 contested 4 tackles and 4 marks and nearly a goal a game in the worst team thats been killed by injuries to integral players.
and he has been exposed a ton of times this year playing midfield you say !!

Your just trolling now
He gets smashed by his opposing player regularly just like last night so his stats are terrible for a player who plays midfield this season. Small, 26 year old midfielders averaging 21 possessions a game dont have anywhere near the trade value you think. Keep calling people making basic observations trolls it really adds to your argument. Or not.

We are, because he is worth it.

It's like you want me to heap praise on Baker and personally demand Freo to take him
Not at all why would i care if you heap praise on Baker ?
Its not like you have any influence in what happens or what trade value he delivers to Richmond

Maybe you should ask your team why they would make an offer to such a crap player after a bad game

He gets smashed by his opposing player regularly just like last night so his stats are terrible for a player who plays midfield this season. Small, 26 year old midfielders averaging 21 possessions a game dont have anywhere near the trade value you think. Keep calling people making basic observations trolls it really adds to your argument. Or not.
LOL have a read of what you just posted

Then ask your self why both WA teams have made big offers to him and decide who is wrong you or the 2 clubs list managers.

Lol he had a good game earlier in the season and it was walk to wall tiggies going 2 x 1st rounders now blah blah blah

Go back and have a look

Actually might be tricky to find as it was quite a while ago now

You can keep Bolton too … baking that young bloke for taking a grab in the f50 when you’re 8 goals down cause he wanted to kick 5 … what a flog

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
None has genuinely said 2 x 1sts, dont be silly.

Not at all why would i care if you heap praise on Baker ?
Its not like you have any influence in what happens or what trade value he delivers to Richmond

Maybe you should ask your team why they would make an offer to such a crap player after a bad game

How can I ask my team if I have no influence.

You are very defensive with Baker and if my opinion doesn't as you say, then why the need to sulk over my post.

IMO Baker isn't as big a need for Freo as Warner is. Baker doesn't want to play for Freo either so I'm not as interested in him as other players in the AFL.

How can I ask my team if I have no influence.

You are very defensive with Baker and if my opinion doesn't as you say, then why the need to sulk over my post.

IMO Baker isn't as big a need for Freo as Warner is. Baker doesn't want to play for Freo either so I'm not as interested in him as other players in the AFL.
Cool story

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back