June Punting Thread - Queensland's Time To Shine, and Syntho rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Damien Lane 2+ winners @ $2.20 max bet $80 for me b365. Got 5 favourites with a 6th 2nd in line at Caufield.

Damien Lane 2+ winners @ $2.20 max bet $80 for me b365. Got 5 favourites with a 6th 2nd in line at Caufield.
Happy Gilmore This Guy Sucks GIF

Think Ahuriri starts fave in the Oaks. DF and Allen flies up for the solo ride. Very good rider of stayers. Just wish it was 2400 or 2500. Scarlett Oak was flattered last start. Moonlight Magic the other I could save on

A few today to hopefully build a solid bank for tomorrow.

Swan Hill
R1#10 Poroto. Stable scratched from the wide gate yesterday. Jump out was good and should get all the favours from the draw

R7#1 It'sourtime: Can be hit n miss, but finds the easiest race it has contested from quite some time. Long straight should suit and Egan back on a plus.

Albury:

R7#3 and 4: level staking to 2 stablemates on their home track both finally drawn good gates and should be fighting out the finish here

R8#4 He's My Warrior: First start for Stubbs, flying at home on the track and brings much stronger form than these. Horse that beat it last start shit in at the midweeks last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to see exactly why harness racing is a dying sport you just need to watch r2 at Gloucester Park tonight. Should be some very lengthy bans coming up.

RACE 2 – COWDEN THE INSURANCE BROKERS PACE (2130MS)

Drivers G Hall Jnr (YOURE SO FINE NZ) and R Warwick (NAVY STREET) were questioned in relation to their tactics adopted through the early stages, in particular the reason for setting a fast pace through the early stages and recording a lead time of 35.6 seconds and a first quarter of 27.4 seconds which resulted in both runners establishing a considerable margin on the remainder of the field before then tiring and finishing in second last and last positions and recording beaten margins of 34.40 metres and 94.90 metres respectively. After taking evidence from both drivers and reviewing the vision, the inquiry was adjourned to a time and date to be arranged to allow Stewards to consider the evidence put forward and review the previous racing patterns of both horses and to conduct an analysis of betting records on the race.

Hey gents, quick question is there a limit on how many owners from a syndicate can be in the enclosure or are all permitted. And does it depend on how much % in the horse you have?

It used to be 5% ownership to get your name in the racebook and if your name was in the racebook you would get 2 tickets to the mounting yard. Outside Flemington they never really cared though. Just stroll in with the trainer and they wouldn't stop you. Might be a bit different if you have got 50 guys in a syndicate.......non major race day and any decent sydnicate could organise something with the race club.

It used to be 5% ownership to get your name in the racebook and if your name was in the racebook you would get 2 tickets to the mounting yard. Outside Flemington they never really cared though. Just stroll in with the trainer and they wouldn't stop you. Might be a bit different if you have got 50 guys in a syndicate.......non major race day and any decent sydnicate could organise something with the race club.
Cheers mate...yeah i've been given differing views but all good

Can have up to 20 owners in the racebook, obviously based on largest percentages.
I have an outright share of 2.5% and always receive 2 tickets with owner's privileges and have never had trouble asking for guests when required at Caulfield or Flemington. I assume there may only be a limit on access at the major race days, as surely the industry wants as many people as possible showing up and being involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back