Jesse Hogan officially a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_dynasty13

All Australian
Suspended
Oct 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
At 195 cm and 97.4 kg, Hogan ran a 20 metre sprint at the recent NAB AFL Draft Combine in 3.02 seconds - regarded as midfield standard. He also ran the three km time trial in 10 minutes 20 seconds.

Hogan also has great acceleration on the lead, and is a strong contested mark.

Jesse+Hogan+2012+AFL+Draft+Combine+kkKFwQ7AZv1l.jpg

Jesse+Hogan+2012+AFL+Draft+Combine+uUL3BDITUgal.jpg

Welcome to the MFC, man child!!!!

What contrasting Draft Philosophies between Neeld and Bailey - wow

Watts, Cook, Gysberts, Morton

vs

Clark, Taggert, Viney (yeah I know he'd agreed to come to us when Bailey was at the helm), Hogan

What I'm liking best is two kids top 5 do who are fanatical red and blue, club loyalty will remain with these kids once they renew their contracts...bout bloody time too!

"Thanks for your service Lucas Cook... sorry we can't find you a replacement club, because unfortunately all other clubs require hard work."
That's Harsh! If Lucas Cook reads this, I'm sure a small piece of his soul will die. But, it's completely a fair call. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you were going to say his heart would break, but then i remembered it's not easy splitting an atom!!!
Can we just support our man as long as he's on our books?

I'd say we actually gave up more than GC to get the second pick too
Hhm, dunno about that, pick 3 for Hogan, dropping back 7 places, 13 to 20 for Dom Barry.

Hhm, dunno about that, pick 3 for Hogan, dropping back 7 places, 13 to 20 for Dom Barry.
Barry's worth a 4th round pick so basically nothing, pretty big difference between 13 and 20 i reckon too. Didn't GC get a pick back from GWS also?
Anyway i agree that we got a better player than GC. No more outside stick insects for us!

I'm honestly not sure how you could call one the better player at this stage. They're both completely different types of players.

But well done guys. :)

Let me tell you from experience, it sucks watching these MD players destroy opposition in the 2s level. But the extra year they get travelling with the team, training, learning the structures and getting an additional pre-season compared to most draftees, is well worth the wait.

I'm honestly not sure how you could call one the better player at this stage. They're both completely different types of players.

Let me tell you from experience, it sucks watching these MD players destroy opposition in the 2s level. But the extra year they get travelling with the team, training, learning the structures and getting an additional pre-season compared to most draftees, is well worth the wait.
been through it with Viney, definitely agree. Should be good seeing him and Omeara tearing it up next year

I agree ;)

I will be looking foward to round 1 2014 with great anticipation.

Martin and Hogan will both be absolute rippers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Hogan officially a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back