J. Waite OR T. Croad??

Wsho would you rather? J. Waite OR T. Croad

• J. Waite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T. Croad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell is Croad in front on the polls. Waite still has alot of potential and is equally good as Croad who has already fulfilled his potential. Waite is going to be a superstar in the future and Carlton are very lucky to have such an awsum player running around for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasnt Waite stepped up in his last two games for the blues. He is awsome to watch when he is up and going!

Waite by about 12 light years. We are witnessing the emergence of a superstar. A 194cm midfielder that plays KP at both ends. He does it all. :)

I agree he is very good on his day, but he is so inconsistent. On his day like last week he will amaze the crows with his versatillity but most of the time you'll be lucky to spot him on the ground.

T.Croad

I agree he is very good on his day, but he is so inconsistent. On his day like last week he will amaze the crows with his versatillity but most of the time you'll be lucky to spot him on the ground.

I have to agree here.

He is one of those fustrating players to watch - sometimes brilliant, other times mediocre but you know he has the talent and the ability to be better.

In fact, the above statement reminds me of Fevola - but at least he has the runs on the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

J. Waite OR T. Croad??

Back