Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [reportedly joining the Crows]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Adelaide, good pick up, definitely wouldn't have minded him at Port too

Ahhh.... I meant.. he's shit anyway! Didn't want him..
I don't care if he goes to Port, he is so injury prone he won't play 5 games a year.

Ahh, I meant, welcome aboard Isaac. I wanted him more than Luko.

Well done Adelaide, good pick up, definitely wouldn't have minded him at Port too

Ahhh.... I meant.. he's shit anyway! Didn't want him..
Cumming is more of a need to the Crows than Lukosius... who is more of a need for Port, so think this works well for both clubs.

I mentioned I though it would turn out this way, but relieved now it's been confirmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just waiting for ABAB or whatever his name is to say the Crows offered half of what Port did, for half the number of years. And then this thread can be considered completed.

Just waiting for ABAB or whatever his name is to say the Crows offered half of what Port did, for half the number of years. And then this thread can be considered completed.
haha..TBH, I hope we made the contract offer to him as big as needed to get this one over the line and not lose out to you guys on him as he is a good player ad a real list need for us (if we can keep him fit!!). The optics of losing out - again - to port in this trade would have been dire on supporter morale. So in many ways, it was a big moment for us. Very relieved we got it done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [reportedly joining the Crows]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back