Honor in War

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely no chance, hence the odds are so high.

How are we suppose to put a bet on with any confidence with this horse, and also Grey Swallow??

Yes, Grey Swallow has won first up 5 times (i think), but give me some form in Australia, at the Valley against our horses.

I hate internationals (et al) who come to Australia and have there one race in the Cups/Cox Plate.

chooker said:

How are we suppose to put a bet on with any confidence with this horse, and also Grey Swallow??

Yes, Grey Swallow has won first up 5 times (i think), but give me some form in Australia, at the Valley against our horses.

I hate internationals (et al) who come to Australia and have there one race in the Cups/Cox Plate.

Big call mate, Delta blues and international, so too Tawqeet and Pop rock who all had great races on saturday.

The only reason grey swallow isnt an odds on fav is because it is at the Valley. It is heads and shoulders above these.

chooker said:

Get of your high horse chooker
any one rate the horse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Honor in War

Remove this Banner Ad

Back