Injury HFC Injury watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So why is it an 'excuse', and not a reason?

Just because we all want Lewis playing now doesn't people are giving 'excuses'...sometimes you can't wave a wand, and sometimes two different options for injury management have their own pros and cons. "Excuses" implies obvious mismanagement

Tell me what they should be doing?

Last edited:

its bloody disappointing for lewis and the hawks but also the fans. we need to move on with our future plans...if mitch does end up playing its a bonus, if not we are ready to go with a team that doesnt include him. reliability factor of him being in the team now or in the future is heading to the 20/80 rule me thinks.

So why is it an 'excuse', and not a reason?

Just because we all want Lewis playing now doesn't people are giving 'excuses'...somethimes you can't wave a wand, and sometimes two different options for injury management have their own pros and cons. "Excuses" implies obvious mismanagement

Tell me what they should be doing?
So many people look at players like chess pieces and then there is an injury expect an immediate and accurate prediction on when they are back and assume any variation to that is a massive stuff up or lies.

They look at someone with an injury and think, we need him back now, they said 3 weeks....AAGGGHHH. And have no concern for the fact that the poor guy is in pain and it likely hurts for him to walk and not getting proper rest and doing further damage could lead to lifelong chronic pain which many athletes have.

There are people, they feel pain and no 2 injuries are identical. Sicily played out the game after a dislocated shoulder and is a chance this week. Some people miss 8 weeks with that. They aren't cars going in for repairs.

The issue is, they often seem to say 3 weeks and 9 weeks later he is still "Test".
How hard is it to listen to the reports or to read them though?

I mean, the club has been very open about trying to get Mitch back into the side, what they need him to do, how they’ve built him up and then had to taper him off due to how he’s pulled up or the set back he’s had.

Even this week Burge has gone into detail about what they intend to do…and I’m still reading Hawk supporters saying that the club have not been transparent, which is rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back