Hamill's big secret?

Remove this Banner Ad

Medstar

All Australian
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Today and yesterday i read that Aaron hamill has allegedly threatened his ex-girlfriend over sensitive information she has been told about his private life.

So i ask, what could this be about do ya think?

I havent seen a thread anywhere on bf about this so i thought we might want to discuss it.

Ahh..ok.

I wouldnt have picked him to be that way.

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

Hamill's bald?

there is allegedly a reason an ex-carlton player left the club and went to a moorabbin based afl team.
story goes that at the last carlton b&f function an ex-president attended, he remarked to the soon to be ex carlton player an accusation that molly meldrum himself could not deny (not baldness)
said player took offence and never played for the club again.
perhaps this is the sensitive information.

the sensitive information is that His Father is Grant Thomas.... They look Very simmilar.... I have family in warrnambool (where they are both from) and the story goes that Thomas and Hamill's Mother were childhood sweethearts... They split just after she found herself pregnant... when he was born, he was given his mother's maiden Name...

Apparently Hamill and Thomas mended their relationship when he was in his teens, and Thomas pushed to have him play at StK, and is also the reason that the inconsistant forward was able to maintain a spot in the 22 whilst in very very poor form which would have seen him struggle to make the VFL seniors

the sensitive information is that His Father is Grant Thomas.... They look Very simmilar.... I have family in warrnambool (where they are both from) and the story goes that Thomas and Hamill's Mother were childhood sweethearts... They split just after she found herself pregnant... when he was born, he was given his mother's maiden Name...

Apparently Hamill and Thomas mended their relationship when he was in his teens, and Thomas pushed to have him play at StK, and is also the reason that the inconsistant forward was able to maintain a spot in the 22 whilst in very very poor form which would have seen him struggle to make the VFL seniors

all sounds feasible, do i have your permission to forward this to a tabloid publication?;)

Hamill=Irrelevant. Couldnt care less if he comes out and says he is a homosexual. Bloke did sh*t all for St Kilda for the past few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does his family in the ACT have to say about this???

What does his family in the ACT have to say about this???

His mother is from Warrnambool and he was born there also.... trust me, my grandmother knows everthing about everyone in warrnambool, hell, she even knows a hell of a lot about the hodge family, and they are from colac.... she could seriously runa tabloid off her own knowledge

WHAT A LOAD OF B... S....

His mother is from Warrnambool and he was born there also.... trust me, my grandmother knows everthing about everyone in warrnambool, hell, she even knows a hell of a lot about the hodge family, and they are from colac.... she could seriously runa tabloid off her own knowledge

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamill's big secret?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back