Preview 2024 Round 15 GWS Vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can run 100 metres at full speed ... but it's not much of a speed and at the end i would be in considerable discomfort ... if that helps your theory at all

Doing It Bbc GIF by Top Coppers

I have no such problems.

i despise all aspects of country music

Me too, except Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys, who were a satirical and very funny band.

Have a listen to We ain’t makin Jews like Jesus Anymore. It was banned by many States of Southern inclination

Adding further strength to my mad theory that it’s a deliberate rope-a-dope tactic instigated by Horse.

No sprinter runs the entire hundred metres at full speed. No-one can. So it’s all about getting the psychological upper hand.

With a three game buffer now, we’re projecting an aura to the opposition that we have insane levels of stamina and the only way to best us is to get so far ahead before half time that we can’t claw back the lead.

And so they run themselves ragged trying to achieve that, and we waltz over the top in the second half.

(So far it’s working a treat…..)
Oh SBD, when you talk about running fast, it enriches me, music to my soul.

Did I ever tell you about Jack Hiscox, boy could he run……his first metre as quick as his last, we will never forget.

As the self-professed arbiter of speed, I tend to agree. We have created this aura which leads to panic with the only strategy seemingly to try and blow us away. But alas, we are faster for longer.

Nice to meet another aficionado of speed.

I like fast players.

I'd be making as few changes as possible if it were up to me.

I'd bring Roberts into the 22, make Fox sub, and play Campbell in the VFL (regretfully.)

Then when Mills is fit, replace Roberts with Mills and keep Fox as sub.

And that's the 23 we go to the promised land with. (Typing that sentence gave me chills.)

However I wouldn't be opposed to resting players on the run home, headlined by the following names: Grundy, Rowbottom, Heeney, Adams in the midfield, Melican, McCartin & Blakey down back, and McLean, Amartey & McDonald in the forward line.

The beauty of this is that Ladhams in the ruck aside, rotations would mean each guy coming in (probably Parker in the mids, Francis/Roberts down back, and Hamling/Reid forward) would actually get 2-3 week stints at senior level as each guy gets managed, rather than just being a one-week-wonder. So we'd be managing our most important players whilst simultaneously getting our depth players genuine senior exposure.

I'd be making as few changes as possible if it were up to me.

I'd bring Roberts into the 22, make Fox sub, and play Campbell in the VFL (regretfully.)

Then when Mills is fit, replace Roberts with Mills and keep Fox as sub.

And that's the 23 we go to the promised land with. (Typing that sentence gave me chills.)

However I wouldn't be opposed to resting players on the run home, headlined by the following names: Grundy, Rowbottom, Heeney, Adams in the midfield, Melican, McCartin & Blakey down back, and McLean, Amartey & McDonald in the forward line.

The beauty of this is that Ladhams in the ruck aside, rotations would mean each guy coming in (probably Parker in the mids, Francis/Roberts down back, and Hamling/Reid forward) would actually get 2-3 week stints at senior level as each guy gets managed, rather than just being a one-week-wonder. So we'd be managing our most important players whilst simultaneously getting our depth players genuine senior exposure.
I agree with your thoughts on best 22 changes.
I agree we need to rest players only as needed so that we go into the finals. Finals Fit.

Honestly after he bullied someone who is incredibly close to me at school he can kind of suck it (went beyond usual bullying as well).

Plus it's banter, if another board did this about Papley I would just laugh my head off.
If another board did this about Papley, I wouldn't know about it.

Title stays!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we also start playing logan further up the ground earlier in the game

he makes his appearance in 2nd half of games when he starts moving up, just do it earlier to get him involved

I wondered why we haven't, maybe they see which tall starts kicking goals then move,

Seems like early on Paps plays more mid then Logan in the second half.

This will make no sense, maybe I am not explaining it right but the more we win the less I want to lose. Yeah derr I know.

But if you said pre season we win 15-17 games I would say cool beans!! But now we only have lost 1 by a kick the more I want to just want to keep that going.

Geez, how do you buy tickets on Ticketmaster?

Paypal: "Sorry, we can't complete your purchase with PayPal right now. Please choose another way to pay."

Mastercard: "Secure Ticket selection is required"

??

Go through the AFL app it works Everytime click on game and go get tickets. Make sure your card is loaded on your acct and it’s the right card not some old one. You just follow it right through easy as

can we also start playing logan further up the ground earlier in the game

he makes his appearance in 2nd half of games when he starts moving up, just do it earlier to get him involved

Agree use him as a marking target on the wing early. Hes a brilliant footy brain let him use it and hit targets inside

Go through the AFL app it works Everytime click on game and go get tickets. Make sure your card is loaded on your acct and it’s the right card not some old one. You just follow it right through easy as

What card number should we use?

This will make no sense, maybe I am not explaining it right but the more we win the less I want to lose. Yeah derr I know.

But if you said pre season we win 15-17 games I would say cool beans!! But now we only have lost 1 by a kick the more I want to just want to keep that going.
Same here.

Yeah I keep thinking I’m prepared for a loss and it’s all just logical reasoning but when we’re 2-3 goals down at any stage I imagine how bad I’ll feel if we actually lose lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I keep thinking I’m prepared for a loss and it’s all just logical reasoning but when we’re 2-3 goals down at any stage I imagine how bad I’ll feel if we actually lose lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even though I don’t feel our boys are getting arrogant or drinking their own bathwater (such an odd expression), I can still see the benefit to our campaign of having a loss or two, just to remind the squad of how big of a challenge it is to win the ultimate prize.

Even though there is no clear rival to us with our ladder position, every other team desperately wants to make us lose. And we need to not forget that for a second.

But it will be a shame. Winning is so much pleasanter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back