Get Sheedy back to Richmond next year if Choco goes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would be a great replacement for Choco if Choco gets the Demons job.

Even if Choco stays I would love to have Sheeds back in some kind of role but those 2 wouldn't get along after what happened at GWS last year would they? Surprised it hasn't been brought up. I think Sheeds would be very open to coming back to where it all started and helping us win number 11.

Discuss....

tracy-morgan-nope.gif

Sheedy is in it for Sheedy. If he had any love for the Tiges we would never have gotten Walls in to coach. And I haven't forgotten about him trying to poach Dusty either. He is a senile diva. Hardwick doesn't need to be looking over his shoulder. I couldn't stomach the thought of the RFC getting back to glory and Sheeds swooping in at the last minute to take credit for it. F*** off Kev, you didn't want the hard times so you don't get the good times either

tracy-morgan-nope.gif

Sheedy is in it for Sheedy. If he had any love for the Tiges we would never have gotten Walls in to coach. And I haven't forgotten about him trying to poach Dusty either. He is a senile diva. Hardwick doesn't need to be looking over his shoulder. I couldn't stomach the thought of the RFC getting back to glory and Sheeds swooping in at the last minute to take credit for it. F*** off Kev, you didn't want the hard times so you don't get the good times either

He wanted to coach us in 2009 when Wallet was sacked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he would be a great replacement for Choco if Choco gets the Demons job.

Even if Choco stays I would love to have Sheeds back in some kind of role but those 2 wouldn't get along after what happened at GWS last year would they? Surprised it hasn't been brought up. I think Sheeds would be very open to coming back to where it all started and helping us win number 11.

Discuss....

Let him go back to Essendon, and he can lend a hand to his embattled protege. He is not needed at the Tiges.

Sheedy hates us and would love another crack at undermining us from within.:thumbsdown:

If you have a setting that can piss that annoying shit off, please use it. Ta.

Are you serious? Kevin Sheedy hates Richmond. Wow, just wow. He's a triple premiership player at the club- he likes us just fine. He's not a choco replacement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back