General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bayer 04 Havertz GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

I think the Gunners run will end up being futile sadly Morbidly_Obese , can not see Manchester City slipping up from here.

Man City(82 points +54 goal difference) have > Fulham(A), Spurs(A), Wolves(H).

Arsenal(83 points +60 goal difference)l have > Man Utd(A), Everton(H).

I think the Gunners run will end up being futile sadly Morbidly_Obese , can not see Manchester City slipping up from here.

Man City(82 points +54 goal difference) have > Fulham(A), Spurs(A), Wolves(H).

Arsenal(83 points +60 goal difference)l have > Man Utd(A), Everton(H).

Either way it's been an amazing season and I've been so proud of my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder when the EPL is going to grow a pair and actually going to strip Man City of the 115 breaches of FFP given it docked both Everton and Forest points for me breach but because City obviously have extraordinary deep pockets and copious amounts of lawyers it can keen getting away with it. I’m expecting Melbourne Storm / Juventus levels of titles being stripped but that does nothing to reward those teams that should’ve actually been Title winners in the moment that City and the gutless EPL HQ have denied them.

Wonder when the EPL is going to grow a pair and actually going to strip Man City of the 115 breaches of FFP given it docked both Everton and Forest points for me breach but because City obviously have extraordinary deep pockets and copious amounts of lawyers it can keen getting away with it. I’m expecting Melbourne Storm / Juventus levels of titles being stripped but that does nothing to reward those teams that should’ve actually been Title winners in the moment that City and the gutless EPL HQ have denied them.
You know that nothing is gonna happen too much money are being slipped under the table.

You know that nothing is gonna happen too much money are being slipped under the table.
I can see why Everton and Forest are pissed. Fortunately they faced the music for their ONE breach each compared to Man City’s 115, got docked points relatively quickly thereafter and survived the drop and yet City can carry on winning trophies when theyre clearly rorting the system systematically.

I only found out today that Aston Villa, the team I technically follow because of Mark Bosnich back in the 90s, is actually good again! Come on Champions League!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back