No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hate seeing politicians or in this case the former CEO of the AFL leave their post and waltz in to a job at an organisation that they have been taking money from and doing deals with for years.

Big Gill the new CEO of Tabcorp.
tabcorp are almost too classy for gil (derogatory)

It is funny how in the past the Pies were lauded for their ability to close out close games. While they are still winning most, it is more through good luck than good management. Fisher in the north game, Sharp in the Freo, someone in the Hawks game all had shots to win the game and missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dane Swan, gun, brilliant speech
Love our club to find our own version 👍

Sickening to hear that from Dunstall, just had to make a phone call and invite him to play

Surely even as podgy player with extreme pace off the mark and vice like hands was better than player number 54 on the list or whatever the numbers were back in those days

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

From the Collingwood Football Club official youtube channel.

Thumbnail saved before it gets changed.

The video has been up for 4 hours with 5k views and still there?

View attachment 2022030

Just a nuanced reference to Puccini's opera, Spirit, fairly sure

a35fcb1045d2ff74e2a577c98d6a9722.jpg

Sickening to hear that from Dunstall, just had to make a phone call and invite him to play

Surely even as podgy player with extreme pace off the mark and vice like hands was better than player number 54 on the list or whatever the numbers were back in those days

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dunstall and Williams, probably add another 4 flags…

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back