Opinion Fremantle and Carlton chances for rest of 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Connar

Cancelled
May 29, 2012
What we really need to happen this weekend is that both Adelaide and Collingwood are successful and Freo as well and what a finals series it will be for the Purple army.

I would also like to point out that Carlton are a chance also this weekend but not next week against St Kilda.

And, on a separate note, every Hawthorn finals match will all be losses right up until 2044 and by then, Essendon have a a few AFLW Finals wins as well as one AFL Finals win.

Carlton need to win both games
Freo could afford to lose 1, losing 2 & making finals would depend on other results

It's quite possible both bottle it and Collingwood Bradburys into the finals series.
After Collingwood botched it against Sydney, I’d imagine they would have been $100 to make the finals. The ultimate Bradbury would be if every one of its challengers: Carl, WB, Haw and Freo fall over and they host the EF!

After Collingwood botched it against Sydney, I’d imagine they would have been $100 to make the finals. The ultimate Bradbury would be if every one of its challengers: Carl, WB, Haw and Freo fall over and they host the EF!
I actually put money on you to win the flag, so if the near impossible happens the annoyance of a Collingwood b2b flag will be balanced by about $600 more in my bank account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Fremantle and Carlton chances for rest of 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back