Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes already 18. Last season as a bottom ager his stats were a total of 4 handballs and 1 mark in his one and only appearance for the pioneers during the entire of 2023 season. In the photo of him he looks like a praying mantis, a million miles away from even being able to withstand the physicality. This sums up the whole pointlessness of the NGA, a mere sniff of a player and people round here think because we finally get to use the discount that we should cash it in just for the hell of it. I'd rather the club spend full priced picks on any kid that's proven and highly rated. How desperate are people for a NGA discount. This is why Myer put up 50% off stickers on full priced items and people kill each other at Boxing Day sales so they can "feel like they got a bargain". Monster AFL KPF would pick him up and do biceps curls out of boredom then use his limbs to floss their teeth. That body would struggle to ever bulk up. Train on rookie psd at best.

View attachment 1977872
Met this kid a couple of years ago, as well as the rest of our academy kids. Without knowing about him or any of the other kids, I tried to see which of the lads had the best skills during the training and with just the warm up kick to kicks etc.

Some players, the ball magically just wants to go to them. I.e Dusty in big moments.

This kid made the ball talk like few others I have seen.. you cannot teach footy IQ

Yes, is very lightly built now. But with the right development will fill out into his frame.

The coach’s compared him to Jamarra U-H
I see a bit of Paddy Ryder/Lance Franklin (younger days) about him.

I’m not sure how seriously he is taking his under age footy or how he has been tracking but this observation was from over 2 years ago and this is the first I have checked the big footy forums and seen him so I thought I’d share my 2 cents.

Up the Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Back