Dramatic pauses

Remove this Banner Ad

'C'

'Judd'

God demetriou is a complete knob.

Every time he got a C fletcher or M clarke you could almost hear the twinkle in his voice that he was going to pull another brilliantly timed jest on his unwitting inferiors.

Noticed that too. I thought it was quite good though, built up the suspense.

Especially the one where C Morrison and C Fletcher got the two and three.

I was hoping it came down to the last round and Judd needed 3 to win and it was C Fletcher with the votes. Ah well :)

Honestly, the way some P*rt fans carry on, you'd think they were in line for the spoon, not the flag.

Awww Twedders didn't win the Brownlow, Wawwen shoulda been captain of the AA, no one shows us respect, Vlad was pausing whilst announcing the votes......Fer ********s Sake!

IMO last night was one of the few things Vlad actually has gotten right this year. I hate Dim-wit-reou as much as the next footy fan, but your team is in the Grand Final.....try a little less whining and a little more enjoyment, it might not last too much past 1400 Saturday.

Failing that, it was a beautiful day today. Next time you feel like whining, go for a walk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scmods said:
Why don't they just say their name, instead of an initial? It's not like they don't know them.
But that way he can't do the pauses.
And apart from the 2 C Jones at the Roos, all of the other multiple initial, surnames combinations are at different clubs (ie B Johnson Carl, Dogs or Collingwood)

I liked the pauses, and I had a player leading the count with another strong vote getter starting with a C. Added to the tension and was a good laugh (if you don't take your Brownlow counts like it's life or death I guess....). I thought Andie D did a good job, but we need Brucey back, Quarters is a struggler.

Lets remember guys that Andy D. is not a television host. Just a business bloke who runs the AFL! At least he got 99% of the names right compared to Jackson, who was a knobjockey, good on Demitri for adding some excitement to proceedings I say!

The other good one was early in the count for St.Kilda.

St.kilda

3 votes

N

Dal Santo.

And Riewoldt thought he was a chance!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dramatic pauses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back