Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2003
richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
richmond
I am much happier at getting Cousins this year than if we'd gotten Judd last year for the following reasons

1) was considered better on playing ability by WC
2) cheaper
3) I'd rather have a rebel with problems than a bald nerd
4) Nerds like judd dont fit Richmond culture. He would sook first time a supporter slags him
5) Cousins will thrive on Richmond feral culture
6) Judd would bore us to death. He is a nerd

Cousins wont win another brownlow, but he'll be better for us than Judd will be for them

BRING IT ON

Although, Judd has a better looking misses.

But we will find out Round 1 on 26 MArch 2009, i will be there...

Personally, i think Ben will fire up and the two players will come in contact at some stage...

Bring it on...

Judd isn't one of those smart nerds either. He is a loser nerd. His articles in the paper are some of the biggest dribble pieces I have ever laid eyes on. I'd rather read sassegum articles.

That said he is pretty handy at footy, has a hot missus and has a shitload of cash haha.

Judd has the personality of a dead carp. When he starts talking in his cliché riddled tongue, I tune out.
Benny aint no rocket scientist and is unlikely to solve world hunger, but he's at least interesting.

Juddy is a champion and it should be a great match-up.

From a footballing perspective I'm really looking 4ward to it.

Judd has the personality of a dead carp. When he starts talking in his cliché riddled tongue, I tune out.
Benny aint no rocket scientist and is unlikely to solve world hunger, but he's at least interesting.

Annoying voice too. LMAO @ Juddy being a nerd.

Anyone read that Global Warming article he wrote?

Link? Did he mention recycling? :eek:

I am much happier at getting Cousins this year than if we'd gotten Judd last year for the following reasons

2) cheaper
4) Nerds like judd dont fit Richmond culture. He would sook first time a supporter slags him

Cousins wont win another brownlow, but he'll be better for us than Judd will be for them

BRING IT ON
Hahahaha very good :)

This really is something to look forward to.
Although I feel very sorry for West Coast supporters for losing two favourite sons.
It'd be like us losing Richo and Browny and they went and played for Collingwood :(
What a revolting thought lol
I was so over footy a while back, I'm back enthused and can't wait :thumbsu:

NO can you link it, i read one of his articals once and have never gone back, lol people here are calling him a nerb but by definition don't nerds have brains lol
No there exists a breed of nerds that aren't smart. They are loser LAN party types that don't have any friends, and don't get a root until they find a girl pissed and fat enough at their sister's 30th birthday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2) cheaper

BRING IT ON
I'm guessing you're taking the p1ss. Either that or you have your hand on it. You telling me if there was a choice tomorrow of taking Judd or Cousins as it stands now you'd take Cousins? Bet you wouldn't. I'd bet the nerd bit would having nothing to do with a decision.

Good on Richmond for having the balls to take him. I wish him and the club well with that one. I want him to really play well against St.Kilda and Collingwood especially (not Carlton of course...lol). Imagine listening to their suppoters scream.

2) cheaper

BRING IT ON

Bit of a nothing thread Im afraid. We'd have all been doing cartwheels if judd came to us. He's got at least another 7 years of top line football in him.

am much happier at getting Cousins this year than if we'd gotten Judd last year for the following reasons

2) cheaper

you know, with stupid comments like this its not hard to see why your club has been the LEAST successful of ANY club over the last 25 years, sorry guys but AFL is about winning football matches not trying to be popular
2 finals series' in 26 years = piss poor football club

you know, with stupid comments like this its not hard to see why your club has been the LEAST successful of ANY club over the last 25 years, sorry guys but AFL is about winning football matches not trying to be popular

I don't think dumb comments from supporters have ever cost a club a game, let alone finals appearances.

1 premiership in 50 years = piss poor football club

No there exists a breed of nerds that aren't smart. They are loser LAN party types that don't have any friends, and don't get a root until they find a girl pissed and fat enough at their sister's 30th birthday.

That sounds more like painful memory than keen observation Beav. Please don't tell me your sister's 30th was a family get-together.

am much happier at getting Cousins this year than if we'd gotten Judd last year for the following reasons

2) cheaper

Can i please have my car stereo and speakers back please....?

I'm sorry, but have you enjoyed watching Richmond's brand of football over the last 2 decades?

More straw man arguments. Richmond is one of the great clubs of the AFL. By definition we are not 'piss poor'. Don't try to link the crap from the pre-Wallace era to this era.

What are you, a University drama student? No, the way you throw around the word 'process' makes me think you are one of those dweebs that took Management 101.

Did you ever wonder why so many people disagree with you? And believe it or not, disagreeing with you does not make someone a feral.

Your line of argument is juvenile.

More straw man arguments. Richmond is one of the great clubs of the AFL. By definition we are not 'piss poor'. Don't try to link the crap from the pre-Wallace era to this era.

What are you, a University drama student? No, the way you throw around the word 'process' makes me think you are one of those dweebs that took Management 101.

Did you ever wonder why so many people disagree with you? And believe it or not, disagreeing with you does not make someone a feral.

Your line of argument is juvenile.
Another head in the sand argument. Love to pretend that having a nice theme song and a passionate supporter group makes it a good club. Also living on past success. On-field we have been a complete joke. You can't argue with that.

People disagree with me, because they are blinded by their hopes for success. I lost that hope a while ago. Helps you look at the big picture analytically, instead of hopefully. Unfortunately short-sightedness that has plagued the club for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins V Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back