Congratulations Shane Woewoedin

Remove this Banner Ad

Savatage

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2000
Hollywood
AFL Club
St Kilda
Couldn't have happened to a nicer & more deserving bloke.

What a fantastic achievement.

Here's hoping you fulfil the fairytale that my team almost had in 1997 & take that premiership.

Congrats.

Fantastic result - well done Shane, most deserved.

I thought he would - ages ago

I should have put my money where my mouth is goddammit !
rolleyes.gif

Congrats Shane. You are obviously a great player. You will only get better and wiser as you play more games. Although the Brownlow system should be changed a bit.
I hope not just Melbourne supporters are happy for his win as it would show great sportsmanship.
ANYWAY, WELL DONE WOEWODIN!!!
smile.gif

after Brownlow ....

Richmondfan#1 said:
Congrats Shane. You are obviously a great player. You will only get better and wiser as you play more games.

We all wished this but we all couldn't have been more mistaken. He deserves more but a bitter person has let the bitterness speak for him , on the field as well.
As far as AFL goes .... goodbye Shane.

This guy is a dead set hack, and it will be proven in the next few years.

He'll probably end up at the bloody Pies and play games for Williamstown.

He'll be delisted by the end of the 2005 season, I guarantee it!

P.S. I reckon Jason Akermanis will win the Brownlow in 2001!

TheBrownDog said:
This guy is a dead set hack, and it will be proven in the next few years.

He'll probably end up at the bloody Pies and play games for Williamstown.

He'll be delisted by the end of the 2005 season, I guarantee it!

P.S. I reckon Jason Akermanis will win the Brownlow in 2001!
Oh the foresight.....

Tell us more o wise one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson#26 said:
Collingwood did not recieve a Brownlow Medallist. They recieved a good, decent footballer who enjoyed an extraordinary season.

Collingwood received a good decent footballer for a first round pick.

Johnson#26 said:
Collingwood did not recieve a Brownlow Medallist. They recieved a good, decent footballer who enjoyed an extraordinary season.

Collingwood paid WAY over the odds for a footballer who's manager had been been able to rip off Melbourne, thanks to an extraoridnary season.

Melbourne realises it's mistake (after a few years), and sends him on his way. Woey sooks.

He gets FURTHER found out, given his marching orders, and Melbourne vindicated (in their decision to get rid of him).

No wonder Woewodin is offering to play for the minimum - he sure didn't deserve the rewards he got post-2000.

goDees22 said:
he worker his arse off for a chance at the AFL level so he fuly deserves to get picked up in the draft
He sucker like a whole lot for a long time and who'd want him despite the fact that he worker his arse off. He fuly deserves to not be picked up until he worker his arse off a whole lot more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Shane Woewoedin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back