Clarkson vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty amazing that a coach is allowed to have a personal whinge session to the CEO with cherry picked videos.

Clarkson is going to spend his post coaching career making YouTube videos showing how the umpires screwed his side each round.

Anyway, I looked forward to a record number of free kicks being called against our defence this week. Fremantle must be ecstatic.

Remember this also the coach that "invited" AFL umpires to their preseason training camp, who then dutifully attended.

Last edited:

Longmire sooking about a coach sooking about umpiring..... hilarious.
You sooking about Longmire sooking about a coach sooking abut umpiring....hilarious.
Me sooking about you sooking about Longmire sooking about a coach sooking abut umpiring....hilarious.

Amongst all that I think Longmire actually has justification for being aggrieved.

You sooking about Longmire sooking about a coach sooking abut umpiring....hilarious.
Me sooking about you sooking about Longmire sooking about a coach sooking abut umpiring....hilarious.

Amongst all that I think Longmire actually has justification for being aggrieved.
Nice try but laughing at the hypocrisy ≠ sooking :thumbsu:

and yeah, of course you would.

Surely not long until he starts wandering out of his box and over to the timekeepers during time on of a game where his team is holding on to a narrow lead and points theatrically to his watch, Sir Alex Ferguson-style.

I doubt his weekly whingefest will be tolerated for very long if Hawthorn remain an also-ran.

Nice try but laughing at the hypocrisy ≠ sooking :thumbsu:

and yeah, of course you would.
What hypocrisy? The only hypocrite is Clarkson whinging to the boss, targeting one team over something his own players did in the same game, blaming umpires a and generally playing the victim.

If someone at your work did that to you do you fail to defend yourself?

What hypocrisy? The only hypocrite is Clarkson whinging to the boss, targeting one team over something his own players did in the same game, blaming umpires a and generally playing the victim.

If someone at your work did that to you do you fail to defend yourself?
If
you can't gather what hypocrisy I'm talking about in my first post
then
I'll be leaving this conversation right here.

/damo

He went on a similar crusade after he played us regarding Joel Selwood. The very next week in his presser he's defending Puopolo's flopping and playing for free kicks. Bit of a hypocrite.
He actually.has publicly called out sicily and pops for ducking. Gtfo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolute love Clarko. He is the best coach in the AFL by a mile and is one of the only people that isn't afraid to speak his mind these days but this is embarrassing... hawthorn lost the game on Friday because they were pathetic in front of goal when it counted... they kicked 1.5 in the last quarter...another reason they may have lost the game was match committee, which I would say Clarko is the head of- IN: W.Langford...arguably the worst player to lace up his boots from any team on the weekend...
Agree on this occasion. But how on earth do you allow a 3 gamer kick 7 goals? That’s whats lost the game. Rather than a block here and there, that happens all the time both ways. And some disguise it better than others.

If
you can't gather what hypocrisy I'm talking about in my first post
then
I'll be leaving this conversation right here.

/damo
2016 GF. The AFL's own review found the umpiring to be below the level expected and identified several major calls that incorrectly went against Sydney. The club went through the correct channels.

Clarkson has had a crack at individual opposition players, the umpires and approached the CEO for a one on one.

Not the same.

Just like Sheedy and Roos when they were coaching, the Vic footy media are in awe of Clarkson and treat anything he says as if he’s just revealed the theory of relativity. It’s almost mandatory for whenever Clarkson does a media interview now that the media types will be drooling over what an insightful and fascinating interview it was.

And I suspect Clarkson is aware of this and knows that excuse-driven whinges about what’s gone wrong with the game or how badly its being umpired will be portrayed as pertinent observations on the state of the game.

Spot on, it makes me sick. Sure he is good but he is treated like a God.
Wasn’t far off being known as a choker, those preliminary finals could have very easily gone the other way with some certain umpiring calls.

I absolute love Clarko. He is the best coach in the AFL by a mile and is one of the only people that isn't afraid to speak his mind these days but this is embarrassing... hawthorn lost the game on Friday because they were pathetic in front of goal when it counted... they kicked 1.5 in the last quarter...another reason they may have lost the game was match committee, which I would say Clarko is the head of- IN: W.Langford...arguably the worst player to lace up his boots from any team on the weekend...
Nope, that would be 'Chip' Frawley. Worst player I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back