Multiplat Civilization VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Hell yes, keen. Hopefully it takes a few things from Humankind. I still prefer Civ but there were a few things that Humankind did really well that I wish were in Civ.
what would you ad from Humankind?

what would you ad from Humankind?

I find it's deeper, I can min/max my civ more. The way the civics work is pretty cool too and I prefer the districs. My favourite major difference which I miss when I go back to Civ is the amount of tiles you get per city in Humankind. In Civ I'm dotting cities where in Humankind I can develop fewer cities and it feels more organic. However the victory conditions of Civ are way better.

I find it's deeper, I can min/max my civ more. The way the civics work is pretty cool too and I prefer the districs. My favourite major difference which I miss when I go back to Civ is the amount of tiles you get per city in Humankind. In Civ I'm dotting cities where in Humankind I can develop fewer cities and it feels more organic. However the victory conditions of Civ are way better.
Yeah ok

I played one playthrough of Humankind. I did enjoy it a bit

So it seems you have three 'ages' where you morph into a new civ so I guess no more American spearmen and Babylonian tanks. Hopefully this also fixes the interminable end game where you go through the motions trying to finish off a game you've long since won.

And navigable rivers is something I've missed ever since they dropped it a number of Civs ago, it never made sense not to have it.

Will be interesting to see how leaders not being locked to their actual civilisation goes as well.

So it seems you have three 'ages' where you morph into a new civ so I guess no more American spearmen and Babylonian tanks. Hopefully this also fixes the interminable end game where you go through the motions trying to finish off a game you've long since won.

And navigable rivers is something I've missed ever since they dropped it a number of Civs ago, it never made sense not to have it.

Will be interesting to see how leaders not being locked to their actual civilisation goes as well.
Taking some elements from humankind it seems

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Civilization VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back