Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright let's make sure we don't cross our kills tonight. Mafia, kill dogs. I'll collect the flog set with CF. SK, try and break your duck on the remaining village. I recommend Tenz.

If either of you want to shoot me, I understand, just don't both do it. I'm not going to fight being lynched tomorrow as I only signed up for this one so someone from the last game could murder me night 1. I've had my fun.

dance goes with any song GIF

Dead pm please Chipmunk
Say Hi to BFew

Alright let's make sure we don't cross our kills tonight. Mafia, kill dogs. I'll collect the flog set with CF. SK, try and break your duck on the remaining village. I recommend Tenz.

If either of you want to shoot me, I understand, just don't both do it. I'm not going to fight being lynched tomorrow as I only signed up for this one so someone from the last game could murder me night 1. I've had my fun.
This is a bit suss mate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah imma need some protection tonight I think 😭

I don't recall the amulet going 😭
Queen Spinning GIF by FIDE - International Chess Federation

BFew (White Queen - Doctor) killed by Black Queen’s Army
dank420_ (White Knight - Flog) killed by Black King’s Soldiers and Chess Hater

There are 11 players left. Therefore the amulet is expiring after today’s lynch.

It is now day.
You really have to start reading whole posts ;)

You really have to start reading whole posts ;)
I stop reading once I see I haven't been killed yet.

Shoutout to mafia/wolves for not getting revenge on me for taking out The BEaston 😚

White Knights (Flogs) - 3 townies in a PM together. Once per game they can choose either a kill, seer or heal to be used on someone not in their PM (ie they only have one action, and it is one of the three above).

I figured you'd at least have read the OP.
We read the OP. We just haven’t used our action yet.

We read the OP. We just haven’t used our action yet.
That's believable. Maybe you can fool the godfather, but I doubt it. They're playing one of the great backs to the wall evil games after losing one member to a lucky seer and another to a hilarious modkill. Deserve to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back