Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

por_please_ya
Can I just look at the amulet? Just for 5 minutes?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

I think Cadsky is definitely worthy of investigation. I'm going to stay with DP, mainly to avoid annoying anyone tallying votes (hai Chippy).
Do you have a vote tally by any chance? 😂

CursingFijian still avoiding questions about why he claimed amulet yesterday and didn't send it onto good Chipmunk
I still can't believe you stole my thunder yesterday of pretending to post in a PM, soft claim joker and then claim amulet?

But now here you are drawing attention to the fact that I did not actually send the amulet, which you had, to good?

You sir are a genius. Take a bow.

Here's a quick shot of dogs having fun with the amulet.

smart dog GIF

I still can't believe you stole my thunder yesterday of pretending to post in a PM, soft claim joker and then claim amulet?

But now here you are drawing attention to the fact that I did not actually send the amulet, which you had, to good?

You sir are a genius. Take a bow.

Here's a quick shot of dogs having fun with the amulet.

smart dog GIF
You can do it little Fella

The amulet is with dogs105.

I'll have it back when you're done with it dogs! Nobody else can be trusted around here.

dogs105 If you have got the amulet, see the below rule for this game if you are thinking of sending it back to CursingFijian.

You cannot send it to a player you have sent to before, unless all currently alive players have held the amulet before.

dogs105 If you have got the amulet, see the below rule for this game if you are thinking of sending it back to CursingFijian.
But he hasn't sent it to me before!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he hasn't sent it to me before!
Oops. My bad interpretation.

Although if Dogs might need the amulet back from you on Wednesday night, he'd better send the Amulet to the Flogs if he can work out who any of them are this game or one of them does a show and tell before night today.

I didn't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back