Chad Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

i have him but am not too fussed
1. nearly all good teams have him
2. quite a few seem to have him captain so it is actually better for me that he does bad as i dont have him captain

unlucky all those who put him as captain: suckers LOL

i said he wouldnt do that great he may still get 100 he can get 90 in a half against the crows so hes still a chance whats his bro doing aswell

i had studley captain aswell! although it doesn't really matter because im playing my brother who also had chad captain.

but i looks like ill get done in my other 2 leagues.

:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i said he wouldnt do that great he may still get 100 he can get 90 in a half against the crows so hes still a chance whats his bro doing aswell

You said he wouldn't do that great.... So you knew he was going to dislocate his finger and miss the whole first quarter did you?

You're in no position to bag anyone by the way.... how is Thornton going for you? Hack.

And you are totally moronic. You must be a soothsayer knowing he would hurt himself...where are you ranked?? (ps www.dictionary.com for soothsayer)

Didak? You have some experience to gain...
It was a gut feeling, i thought he was going to have a big game and he did.
Also lets look at his last 4 weeks
Round 6
Round 5
Round 4
Round 3

Been averaging as good as a captain should. Hes in good form, playing bad team, why not? Apart from reliability of Cornes, which is why i chose Cornes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back