CLUB CARLTON
ORIGINAL CLUB NORTHERN KNIGHTS
DOB 13/05/1989
HEIGHT 199.5 CM
WEIGHT 94 KG

POSITION
Ruckman

BIO
Has enormous athletic ability, which gets him to many contests in the air and at ground level. Had outstanding 2007 season including MVP for Vic Metro and All-Australian honours and winning Morrish Medal (B & F in TAC CUP), as well as taking out the Northern Knights Best and Fairest Award for 2007. AIS/AFL Academy graduate. From Bundoora F.C.

STATS
Kicks: 11, Handballs: 2, Disposals: 14, Marks: 3, Goals: 1 (Averages from NAB U18 Championships)

Pick 36

CARLTON
ORIGINAL CLUB WEST PERTH
DOB 1/02/1989
HEIGHT 179.8 CM
WEIGHT 74.7 KG

POSITION
Medium Defender

Rebounding defender who wins contested football, can take a good mark and reads the game well. Impressive for WA in the NAB AFL U18 Championships this year.

STATS
Kicks: 13, Handballs: 7, Disposals: 20, Marks: 6, Goals: 1 (Averages from NAB U18 Championships)

Pick 46
DENNIS ARMFIELD
CLUB CARLTON
ORIGINAL CLUB SWAN DISTRICTS
DOB 22/12/1986
HEIGHT 181.4 CM
WEIGHT 77.6 KG

Medium midfielder with excellent pace and agility. Recorded a time of 2.83sec for 20m and 8.23sec for AFL Agility Test at NAB AFL Draft Screening Session. Competitive player who is strong overhead for his size.

Re: The Draft- Discussion Thread

flipping shitass afl and sen websites didn't load for me until Pick 5. what are the first 4 picks? also was there a big pause when kreuzer was announced or just a loud applause and they moved on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flipping shitass afl and sen websites didn't load for me until Pick 5. what are the first 4 picks? also was there a big pause when kreuzer was announced or just a loud applause and they moved on?

The afl draft interface has first round pics and their profiles up now

Mine dropped out when Demetriou was talking and i got my connection back when they said Kruezer and then pick 2 so it was a split second and then they moved on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton 2007 AFL Draft - Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Back