brownlow coverage in sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

hey i was just wondering is this normal for there to be no live coverage of the brownlow in sydney? Surely with the HD channels they would show it on one of them.
And wouldn't it be ironic if they were to show it on their HD Channel given that they had no no live coverage into SYdney of any finals on the weekend.
BTW: Full live coverage from 7.30 on Foxtel's MainEvent (channel 518):thumbsu:

TV Guide says its on at 1.. no way they'd put it in the prime time slot. Tsk. I'll have to get someone to record it for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG Jarred got 1 vote for his round 2 game against port i am seriously so proud of him
Thought he would have got votes in the Port Round 9 game, not the Round 2 game. Silly umpires

Imagine is Goodes did not get suspended and then injured. He could have been a big chance to take his 3rd this year.
Bloody oath. He's polled incredibly well in games that I didn't expect him to. There's some big games coming up too.

You guys should be following the text commentary on the afl.com.au page! The bloggers are in pretty good form...

Alex Fevola has a bit missing out of her dress. Presumably this is a symbolic representation of the goal that would have given Brendan his ton. Touching.

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

brownlow coverage in sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back