Brereton and Walls on SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

"hawthorn won't lose another game this year. Will win the flag". Mark it down they reckon. Gosh these blokes are flogs.

This guy is the most ungracious loser around. Absolute slime.

He has also:
- Whinged about the umpiring costing hawthorn the game
- Accused Pods of diving like he'd been shot
- Claiming hawthorn would have won if buddy played
- Taylor no chance of AA
- Hawthorn will win easily if they play Geelong in the GF

Pathetic little man trapped in a time
Warp. Last night reminded me of a h@a game in 89 when we got over run by the hawks after a similar lead. Wonder if
Derm is realizing that things have now
Changed forever...

Listening to them now. Can't believe the crap they are spewing. I thought the umpiring was atrocious and the hawks got most of the benefit of that. That's a big part of why they got back into the game imo.

And if the cats play at their best, we all know that we're as good as anyone.

He has also:
- Taylor no chance of AA

For Dermie,
to even say that the umpires saw, but chose to ignore that "free" in the last minute is scandalous. Why do so many "experts" put any more importance on a "free" in the last seconds than in earlier quarters. The Hairpiece hit Chappy, result goal. etc, etc.
By the way 26 - 14 Hawks way and thy are still whinging, this is why I question whether they will ever win. They keep relying on excuses.

Dermie is bitter for some reason, not sure why. Choose to ignore him.

We were written off in 2009 & 2011, so let them keep it coming.

Are all these people continuing to write Geelong off starting to remind anyone else of the macho guy in every horror movie I've ever seen who turns around a bit too quickly to say something tough when the killer is 'apparently' dead, before being murdered in about three seconds, or is it just me?

Are all these people continuing to write Geelong off starting to remind anyone else of the macho guy in every horror movie I've ever seen who turns around a bit too quickly to say something tough when the killer is 'apparently' dead, before being murdered in about three seconds, or is it just me?

Yeah, it's a bit like that.

Also a bit like...

animation3.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haters will hate. Who cares what they say. They have been around long enough to know that making claims like that in football, when there is 2 months left is just stupid. Dermie is just a sore loser.
The problem is that the lowest common denominator is out there listening to these hate-mongers spew their vitriol, they have an opinion formed for them and then they continue spreading the hate.

He has also:
- Taylor no chance of AA

Why would they have even mentioned the highlighted part ?
Lonergan is more of a chance than Taylor to make AA this year.

Buddy has played the previous 8 times they've played us.What was the result in those games ? L,L,L,L,L,L,L & L

Listening to them now. Can't believe the crap they are spewing. I thought the umpiring was atrocious and the hawks got most of the benefit of that. That's a big part of why they got back into the game imo.

And if the cats play at their best, we all know that we're as good as anyone.
Yeah they wouldn't have been on the scoreboard at 1/4 and probably half time if it wasn't for the umps.

Lest not forget the soft soft 2 frees paid against Mickie the I still don't have any idea why it was paid, besides Rioli knock the ball out of Duncan's hand and landed on his back...play on any day of the week.

That Rioli decision was absolutely 50/50.
I can see where the Hawks fans are coming from, we would be livid if that was us but that's the game.
Umpiring was farcical I thought.

That Rioli decision was absolutely 50/50.
I can see where the Hawks fans are coming from, we would be livid if that was us but that's the game.
Umpiring was farcical I thought.

I wouldn't.

Couldn't be HTB as thyril popped the ball out of Duncan's hand, you could even argue it was a free to Duncan for a push in the back.

In fact the umps seldom pay HTB when a player let's the ball slip through their hands that was not stripped by the tackler, they just call play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brereton and Walls on SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back